Become a Patron!

SOMETIMES IT BUBLES UP AND GETS IN MY MOUTH.

Yiffel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
THATS WHAT SHE SAID.

I had to say that before someone else came in with a perverted joke, also the title got your attention didn't it? So I win.
ANYWAYS
When I vape on my Kanger Evod it gurgles and gets juice in my mouth. anything I can do to prevent this?
Also, sometimes juice leaks out the air holes.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
stick a pipe cleaner down the mouthpiece and into the coil chamber. Pull it out and see how wet it is. That will dry it out some. If it's wet try pushing the firing button sooner and vaping softer. I think some people will drill the air holes a little larger.

Yiffel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
stick a pipe cleaner down the mouthpiece and into the coil chamber. Pull it out and see how wet it is. That will dry it out some. If it's wet try pushing the firing button sooner and vaping softer. I think some people will drill the air holes a little larger.
Thank you very much! I will try this!

vapelife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check your coil I've had where I tightened my tank too tight to my battery and messed up the seal and or threads on the coil if that's the case u will notice liquid under your tank in the top of the battery if u see liquid there change the coil and that should solve the problem

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THATS WHAT SHE SAID.

I had to say that before someone else came in with a perverted joke, also the title got your attention didn't it? So I win.
ANYWAYS
When I vape on my Kanger Evod it gurgles and gets juice in my mouth. anything I can do to prevent this?
Also, sometimes juice leaks out the air holes.
Trade it in for a Smok ADC.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to have this problem with my Evods, though I loved them otherwise, still have a handful as it's a great stealth tank...

The pipe-cleaner-down-the-air-tube trick works, so does hitting the fire button a second before you start to inhale when it comes to getting the last bit off after you've cleaned it out. I find that there are three usual culprits causing these problems:
- Temperature change: don't leave these suckers in a hot car, a 20-degree temp change or more in the hotter direction will thin your juice and make it gurgle/leak out the airholes.
- Altitude change: does the same thing with the leaking and gurgling, due to the pressure change. Make sure to vape once in a while or store your gear upside-down driving through mountains.
- Bad coil: if I can't attribute my problem to one of the first two, and I've already cleaned out the tank more than a couple times but it keeps leaking, try changing the coil. There are lots of faulty ones, even in genuine Kanger packs - luckily the tech behind these devices is so old coils can be had dirt-cheap.

VU Sponsors