Become a Patron!

Some help please:S

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everybody!!!

I quit smoking 2 weeks ago. I just use my E-cig. The first week was ok but the second week I am feeling a bit irritable and anxious , so maybe the reason is because I am not smoking :S. I dont know....

Anyway, I would like to know how was your experience over the second week.

Thanks!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First welcome to VU, glad you found us.
Sounds like you need a higher Nic juice for the cravings for first starting off with vaping....What do you use for a set up?

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I started out with an ecig using 24 mg of nicotine, which I know is a lot of nicotine but I didn't6 want to deal with cravings. After a while I dropped down to 21, then 18, now down to 12 on my ecig unit. If you need to go up on nicotine go for it. It's not going to hurt you unless you go crazy with it. The important thing is to NOT go back to smoking.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
When I quit smoking- I was vaping 24 nic and felt a little sick to my stomach, I felt lost and coughed alot! It took almost a month for me to start feeling better. Mornings were the worst! I just stayed strong and tried to get my mind off cigarettes and I vaped more. I watched a lot of You Tube videos on vaping to quit smoking and all that I was feeling was normal. I belonged to another chat forum and talked to others on quitting smoking by using ecigs, which helped a lot!
I started looking forward to vape mail- to treat myself, like new liquids and mods and tanks! You Tube is very entertaining with ecig and liquid reviews and I watched many of those!
Talking about it helps- I have been there and made it to the other side, I smoked for over 30 years and had tried to quit so many times before, but with ecigs, I found out that I could quit cigarettes! It still takes will power too, I really wanted to quit smoking, I was so done with them!
Any time that you need to talk- I will listen!
Stay Strong- you can do it!

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am using 18 mg nicotine. :S. It seems ok, but how long I am going to feel like this.???.. I mean, I have some moments that I just want to smoke a cigarrette... after that I regret.

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I quit smoking- I was vaping 24 nic and felt a little sick to my stomach, I felt lost and coughed alot! It took almost a month for me to start feeling better. Mornings were the worst! I just stayed strong and tried to get my mind off cigarettes and I vaped more. I watched a lot of You Tube videos on vaping to quit smoking and all that I was feeling was normal. I belonged to another chat forum and talked to others on quitting smoking by using ecigs, which helped a lot!
I started looking forward to vape mail- to treat myself, like new liquids and mods and tanks! You Tube is very entertaining with ecig and liquid reviews and I watched many of those!
Talking about it helps- I have been there and made it to the other side, I smoked for over 30 years and had tried to quit so many times before, but with ecigs, I found out that I could quit cigarettes! It still takes will power too, I really wanted to quit smoking, I was so done with them!
Any time that you need to talk- I will listen!
Stay Strong- you can do it!

Thank you!!! It is good to know that after the first month I will be better :S. .Sorry about my english... I think I said that I am spanish .:)

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well If I have been smoking 18 mg over 2 weeks, I dont think is a good idea go up 24mg.. Maybe I will start to feel better after 1 month. :S i HOPE SO

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am using 18 mg nicotine. :S. It seems ok, but how long I am going to feel like this.???.. I mean, I have some moments that I just want to smoke a cigarrette... after that I regret.
Cigarettes are like friends, they have been with you thru good times and bad, very tough habit to break! I wanted cigarettes in the beginning too, but I set a date and I became stubborn against their evil calling! Cigarettes contain so many other chemicals besides nicotine that we are addicted to also, it just takes a while!
Drink loads of ice water and juice to flush your system!
Cigarettes are killers, they are not our friends, take our money and our health!
What mod are you using?
I used Joyetech eCabs for the 1st 6 months- which are small, cigarette sized, felt most like smoking to me, worked very well with me. I had the Kanger Evod kit too, but didn't like the size or vape of that.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Well If I have been smoking 18 mg over 2 weeks, I dont think is a good idea go up 24mg.. Maybe I will start to feel better after 1 month. :S i HOPE SO
Vaping not smoking- Everyone is different- some people never lose that urge to smoke- me- I wasn't ever going to smoke again! I hate the smell of them so much now! I never ever want another cigarette again! Such a waste of money and health! I just had to hate cigarettes- to get over them. How stupid of me to let these things rule my life for so many years!
I hope you will snap out of that feeling soon!
Stay Strong- You Can do it!
You could alternate 24 nic when the cigarette urge is bad- and use 18 nic to maintain.

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for your answer. I really apreciatte. :) I use Cool fire IV and Cool Fire IV Plus. I use FURY TANK (it is really good), and I am thinking to get the Uwell Crown Tank , but I am not sure if works with my cool fire iv plus. I just post a question about that too. I want to get a new tank but I dont know which one to get. :)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your answer. I really apreciatte. :) I use Cool fire IV and Cool Fire IV Plus. I use FURY TANK (it is really good), and I am thinking to get the Uwell Crown Tank , but I am not sure if works with my cool fire iv plus. I just post a question about that too. I want to get a new tank but I dont know which one to get. :)
A V1 Crown tank will work fine on both of your Innokin mods. Not familiar with the Fury tank or what coils it uses, but I assume you DTL inhale. Check youtube for some reviews of diffderent sub ohm tanks. ( Tobeco Super Tank Mini, Aspire Cleito, Joyetech Ultimo, Herakles Honor are some tanks you might look at.)

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A V1 Crown tank will work fine on both of your Innokin mods. Not familiar with the Fury tank or what coils it uses, but I assume you DTL inhale. Check youtube for some reviews of diffderent sub ohm tanks. ( Tobeco Super Tank Mini, Aspire Cleito, Joyetech Ultimo, Herakles Honor are some tanks you might look at.)

Sorry what is a V1? I am new on this :S..

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
no love for the TFV4 or TFV8? those are the best sub ohm tanks IMO
Clieto is the best cheap one, The crown is close to the TFV4 and the TFV8 blows them all away

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Great devices! Yes focus your attention on great Vape gear- much better way to spend money and give you something to look forward to!
I do not have any of those tanks- sorry! You Tube has many reviewers, great place to watch and find out what is good or not!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello everybody!!!

I quit smoking 2 weeks ago. I just use my E-cig. The first week was ok but the second week I am feeling a bit irritable and anxious , so maybe the reason is because I am not smoking :S. I dont know....

Anyway, I would like to know how was your experience over the second week.

Thanks!!!
This is normal. Your body is going through withdrawals from the 4000+ chemicals in the real cigs. Hang in there! It'll pass and you'll be so glad you stuck it out :)
Also, be sure you are drinking plenty of water... vaping can dehydrate you.

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys!!!!

By the way.. I am curious.. Which mod are you using and which tank????? Are you using Cool Fire Plus ? Which tank is the best one?

I tried Aspire Cleito and Isub G but I dont like them... I think are terrible. I am very happy with Fury Tank at the moment , that is why I would like to try Fury Tank 2 or Uwell Crown. (the second one is fucki...... expensive :DD)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I use the Kanger NeBox, Sigelei Mini Book and the Sigelei Oni 75w with the Sigelei XTank(uses aspire atlantis coils), I won an ELeaf Aster 75W and I am waiting for the Aspire Evo tank, I ordered to arrive. I also use the ELeaf Pico with the Melo 3 tank. All are very good, my favorite is the NeBox, love that! No leaks(I leave it on its side mainly), but doesn't leak in my purse when I am on the go! 10ml tank and I love how this thing vapes!
I have many ELeaf GS Air tanks too, which are cheap and work great!
Keep vaping, drinking your ice water and focus on other things, like vape gear!
Stay Strong, You Can Do It!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the delivery device needs to be stronger.... Most small ecigs don't deliver the punch needed...... Get yourself a small 75watt or 80watt Pico combo comes with a Tank for around $35.00 and Vaping at 18mg nic you will definitely feel the nic and the anxious feeling feel go away..... You might even feel nauseous almost Like wanting to vomit...... This is the feeling that slows down the Vaping and staying away from lung cancer cigarettes.......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think the delivery device needs to be stronger.... Most small ecigs don't deliver the punch needed...... Get yourself a small 75watt or 80watt Pico combo comes with a Tank for around $35.00 and Vaping at 18mg nic you will definitely feel the nic and the anxious feeling feel go away..... You might even feel nauseous almost Like wanting to vomit...... This is the feeling that slows down the Vaping and staying away from lung cancer cigarettes.......

Hi Manny- she is using the Cool Fire IV and the IV Plus which are 40w and 70w! Wish I had those when I quit smoking! I used the eCab when I quit, with 24 nic for about 6 months! Still the eCabs and some will power worked for me. There were more cigalikes around when I quit smoking in 2014. I bought the MVP when I stepped up, haha, 20w big brick, hated that thing! Takes a lot of will power too- I would do anything by then to quit smoking!
But you are so right about the high nic- I sure felt nauseous for the first few weeks. That feeling took me a couple of weeks to a month togo away.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Manny- she is using the Cool Fire IV and the IV Plus which are 40w and 70w! Wish I had those when I quit smoking! I used the eCab when I quit, with 24 nic for about 6 months! Still the eCabs and some will power worked for me. There were more cigalikes around when I quit smoking in 2014. I bought the MVP when I stepped up, haha, 20w big brick, hated that thing! Takes a lot of will power too- I would do anything by then to quit smoking!
But you are so right about the high nic- I sure felt nauseous for the first few weeks. That feeling took me a couple of weeks to a month togo away.
Just say no to smokes..... People walk by me heavy smokers and I smell them and think for myself man I used to smell like that....... I feel for them, it's a disgusting habit to break.......

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just say no to smokes..... People walk by me heavy smokers and I smell them and think for myself man I used to smell like that....... I feel for them, it's a disgusting habit to break.......

That's for sure- I know a smoker by smell when out in the stores! Wow did I smell like that? Yuck! I want to tell them about how vaping helped me quit my 30+ year cigarette addiction- but I don't want to be that Anti-Smoking Zealot- I tried a couple of times when folks ahead of me were buying cigs and tell them vaping works, to be hit with " all those chemicals and exploding batteries- No Thanks"
I know that vaping has helped me remain cigarette free for almost 2 years- was it rough in the beginning- YES! I stuck with it, powered through the urges to smoke, by vaping more!
Now I can't stand the smell- no way would I ever go back to smoking!

Mrhanswong

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was almost 2 packs daily back then and quitted 2 weeks+ now
Using Joyetech Evic AIO Standard RTA + Honey Creme, Black Series e-Liquid (6mg Nic)
Since I enjoy the more Vapor and the nice taste, I got no probs quitting as long the mod set isn't broken LoL

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was almost 2 packs daily back then and quitted 2 weeks+ now
Using Joyetech Evic AIO Standard RTA + Honey Creme, Black Series e-Liquid (6mg Nic)
Since I enjoy the more Vapor and the nice taste, I got no probs quitting as long the mod set isn't broken LoL

Congrats on your 2+ week of quitting cigarettes! It can be tough, but Stay strong, hang in there- You can do it !
May I suggest getting backups, another AIO or something- for just in case ! You do not want cigarettes to be your back up if something happens to your mod!

Mrhanswong

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on your 2+ week of quitting cigarettes! It can be tough, but Stay strong, hang in there- You can do it !
May I suggest getting backups, another AIO or something- for just in case ! You do not want cigarettes to be your back up if something happens to your mod!
Good suggestion Dude
I'll have my mod to RDA next week
Hopefully it will stay strong for me

Sent from ASUS Zenfone by Tapatalk

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok. Cool Fire Plus Iv, goes until 7V that means 70 W.
I am using it on 3.5 ( 30 W). To be honest this is a mess, I dont understand yet how I am going to use this mod on 70 w :S. I think If I do that I will burn the coil. I am using Fury Tank (is a really good tank).(0.4 COIL)
Anyway, wich tank could I get to use my Cool fire iv plus on 50 W / 60 W? :S I am confused like beginner :S

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
By the way... sorry about my ignorance but is Cool Fire IV Plus a mod for begginers??? if is not... what mod and for advance should I get ?? and what tank for advanced should I get¿ I want something really powerfull :D :D

Thanks!!!!!! :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ok. Cool Fire Plus Iv, goes until 7V that means 70 W.
I am using it on 3.5 ( 30 W). To be honest this is a mess, I dont understand yet how I am going to use this mod on 70 w :S. I think If I do that I will burn the coil. I am using Fury Tank (is a really good tank).(0.4 COIL)
Anyway, wich tank could I get to use my Cool fire iv plus on 50 W / 60 W? :S I am confused like beginner :S

I don't understand- You don't need to go that high in wattage. I use a Nebox 60w - I use the Kanger SSOCC coil 0.5Ω Kanthal coil at 25w the rating is 15w-60w written on the side of the coil- but if I go much over 25w tastes burnt to me- that is fine- I stay at 25w. Maybe try a different coil with your tank- they come in different Ω values for wattage ranges- but you do not have to use your Cool Fire at 70w- use it for what taste good to you.
You have to look at the other coils ohms for your tank ,like my Kanger ssocc come in the
  • Kanger SSOCC Atomizer head - 0.5Ω/ohm range 15w- 60w
  • Kanger SSOCC Atomizer head - Clapton - 0.5Ω/ohm
  • Kanger SSOCC Atomizer head - 1.2Ω/ohm range 12w- 24w
  • Kanger SSOCC Atomizer head - 1.5Ω/ohm
  • Kanger SSOCC Atomizer head - Ni200 - 0.15Ω/ohm (Nickel Coil for temp control devices) range 20w- 45w ( I don't know the temp range as I do not use Ni !
Each of these coils come in a specific wattage or temp range( Ni temp only) written on the coil- you could look up websites that sell your coils for your tank to know the wattage range of each of your tanks coils!
Cool Fire is a really nice device- good for beginners and intermediate vapers. I wish I had something that nice when I started vaping- my 1st step up device which was a good one at the time was the MVP 20W- No sub Ω at the time for me. I just got my 1st sub Ω device in January 2016 after vaping for over a year! You are off to a good start.

VU Sponsors