Become a Patron!

Some General Questions I Have

themetricvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Forgive me if it's been said already, but if you've been smoking a long time you may need a really strong flavour to get you started. I had a really hard time until I tried really rich flavours.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ended up going with a 60ml Sample Pack (6 flavors, 10ml each) from Vape Wild for $20 shipped.
They're all 50vg/50pg because I was giving myself a headache trying to pick a ratio, and a 50% Flavor Boost is being applied to all 6 flavors. :D

50 50 is a great start..youll get a decent vapor cloud and most likely the flavoring is in the pg so a great taste as well...i normally vape 50 50...im trying a 70 30 and i may not have enough heat to bring out the flavor i get with 50 on my litte ego battery and evod tank...bit quite a bit more vapor...youll like 50 50 i think.

VapesXO

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Forgive me if it's been said already, but if you've been smoking a long time you may need a really strong flavour to get you started. I had a really hard time until I tried really rich flavours.
I'm not a smoker, actually. I started Vaping to curb my sweet tooth, stop snacking so much, and quit chewing my cheeks.
For those reasons, I still need strong flavors.

50 50 is a great start..youll get a decent vapor cloud and most likely the flavoring is in the pg so a great taste as well...i normally vape 50 50...im trying a 70 30 and i may not have enough heat to bring out the flavor i get with 50 on my litte ego battery and evod tank...bit quite a bit more vapor...youll like 50 50 i think.
Yeah, I'll play around with these 50/50 flavors for a while and make a change from there if needed.
If anything, I can go with Mt. Baker Vapor or Vape Wild flavors and have extra flavoring added.
That, or make my own juice and add a lot of flavoring (which I plan to do at some point anyways).

VU Sponsors