DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm new here, I'm not sure what all the abbreviations are, so go easy on me! Can anyone explain "BUMP"?
@DaveVaper BUMP isn't an abbreviation, it is a term that is used to keep a thread at or near the top of the list so it maintains visibility. The further down the list a specific thread gets, the more likely it is to be missed or forgotten about. Does that help clear it up?

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Very clever! Now why the lack of interest in my items? :(

Sometimes the higher end stuff takes a while to sell - it's a smaller audience - not everyone can afford a $250 mech mod. Also, with regulated mods available just about anywhere for under 40 bucks, the market has slowed quite a bit on mech mods, especially the higher end boutique stuff that once sold for hundreds. Of course that's just my take.

Best of luck with your sale. :)

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Sometimes the higher end stuff takes a while to sell - it's a smaller audience - not everyone can afford a $250 mech mod. Also, with regulated mods available just about anywhere for under 40 bucks, the market has slowed quite a bit on mech mods, especially the higher end boutique stuff that once sold for hundreds. Of course that's just my take.

Best of luck with your sale. :)
Makes sense! I plan to drop the prices a little and add OBO into the title. I have an extensive RDA collection that should move faster. Stay tuned and thanks!

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Seems to be a broader range of vapers, more of the old school and collectors that appreciate tube mechs.

I'll try it although I did manage to trade a tube mech last week here. Patience is a virtue sometimes.

Curious... If someone rapes they're a rapist, so why aren't we vapists?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious... If someone rapes they're a rapist, so why aren't we vapists?

Because it's sound too much like rapist.

To the matter at hand, even though I own a few mechs I would never consider spending 250$ on a used mech, no matter how rare it is, since I'm not really a collector and mechs kinda lost their charm.

VU Sponsors