AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For Sale is this "Kurbis" Billet Box with all original parts and the following: ***THIS ITEM SOLD***
Atmistique Billet Bridge
Kangaroo Bridge by Ohman
Black Boro Tank
Custom matching acrylic button
Hybrid drip tip by JMK Tips
Custom leather case and custom snakeskin case
Two sets of mated batteries with carry case
In'Ax Carto.
Asking pice is $300
Shipping with tracking is on me to the US.
Payment by Paypal only.
Condition is 8/10 on mod case due to TINY dings that are shown in the photos. All else is 9/10 from use.
Total RRP is well over $500
***Will also consider trade for an Apple Watch***

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
oOTae08.jpg

3N6k58e.jpg

g69obdW.jpg

UEmTjb8.jpg

x7UwTNX.jpg

GxQVNzi.jpg

TJWhKQL.jpg

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
wow i absolutely love the color. Orange has always been my favorite. By the way- how do you like the in'ax carto? have always wanted one.. so badass!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
wow i absolutely love the color. Orange has always been my favorite. By the way- how do you like the in'ax carto? have always wanted one.. so badass!
The carto is what really makes the BB SING. The flavour far surpasses what is possible from the Aspire and Kanger pre-builts....plus it can be used with any carto tank.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
i can only imagine- in'ax (athena) is great quality hardware. Its perfect for something like this, with a huge juice well to keep the carto happily saturated. If i can sell some stuff & get some money, and this is still around... it might just be mine :) GLWS

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i can only imagine- in'ax (athena) is great quality hardware. Its perfect for something like this, with a huge juice well to keep the carto happily saturated. If i can sell some stuff & get some money, and this is still around... it might just be mine :) GLWS
GLWYS's as well!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This thing looks amazing. Wish I could afford it. GLWYS though. Here's a bump bud.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Temporary price drop to $325 Will also consider a trade for an Apple Watch.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This includes EVERYTHING you need to run Aspire and Kanger OCC coils.
Will include 400 and 250 mesh. Enough to last several years.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump. Price reduced to $300

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What are you thinking for a trade? I have a 38mm sport once that I got in April, gunmetal with both original bands, case, charger, gshock style band charging stand

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
That is exactly what I am looking for.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've never really checked out the billet box before, mind giving me a rundown about it? I know it's all internal but what are my options coil wise? This thing is gorgeous and reminds me of my EFusion dna

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've never really checked out the billet box before, mind giving me a rundown about it? I know it's all internal but what are my options coil wise? This thing is gorgeous and reminds me of my EFusion dna

With the standard bridge, you can use Aspire coils, but only with the white tank. With the Kangaroo bridge, you can use OCC coils. The In'Ax Carto is for mesh builds just like with any genesis style atomiser. The only thing to know beyond that, is any coil or build (in the case of the In'Ax) must not be less than 1ohm, or damage to the board can happen. The Billet Box is not for clouds by ANY means, but the flavour, especially with the In'Ax, is SUPERB. There is a growing number of custom panels available now in materials ranging from leather, wood, damascus, etc. The leather and snakeskin cases are custom and one of a kind, as is the orange/black acrylic button. The black "Boro Tank" is a Billet Box part, and is used with OCC coils. The Billet Bridge/Aspire combo, and In'Ax will work in either tank.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
With the standard bridge, you can use Aspire coils, but only with the white tank. With the Kangaroo bridge, you can use OCC coils. The In'Ax Carto is for mesh builds just like with any genesis style atomiser. The only thing to know beyond that, is any coil or build (in the case of the In'Ax) must not be less than 1ohm, or damage to the board can happen. The Billet Box is not for clouds by ANY means, but the flavour, especially with the In'Ax, is SUPERB. There is a growing number of custom panels available now in materials ranging from leather, wood, damascus, etc. The leather and snakeskin cases are custom and one of a kind, as is the orange/black acrylic button. The black "Boro Tank" is a Billet Box part, and is used with OCC coils. The Billet Bridge/Aspire combo, and In'Ax will work in either tank.
Hmm I'll have to think it over, can't say I've ever vaped over .7

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hmm I'll have to think it over, can't say I've ever vaped over .7

Ok. Also, on the Billet Box group(s) on FB, there are some that are doing DNA40 and DNA200 upgrades so that you can sub-ohm, and temp control.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ok. Also, on the Billet Box group(s) on FB, there are some that are doing DNA40 and DNA200 upgrades so that you can sub-ohm, and temp control.
Really? Names of said group? I honestly like this because of this:
fe7416203138eb514935faed14ae1040.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Really? Names of said group? I honestly like this because of this:
fe7416203138eb514935faed14ae1040.jpg

I honestly do not remember, it's been so long since I have been on FB. I would probably just search under Billet Box. The gentleman that did my cases, and the one that does those buttons are both members. I forgot to mention in my OP that I also am including the brass retaining ring that allows you to use any standard 510 drip tip. The SS hybrid tip serves as drip tip and retaining ring.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will also throw in my TOP SECRET templates for making coax mesh wicks for gennies and In'Ax atties. It gives mesh gauges and dimensions for cutting perfect wicks.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I will also throw in my TOP SECRET templates for making coax mesh wicks for gennies and In'Ax atties. It gives mesh gauges and dimensions for cutting perfect wicks.
Lol yah no idea what all that is! I've never messed with gennies

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
***SOLD*** Close thread please.