Become a Patron!

Sold - Please close / delete: Billet Box Accessories - Friendly Flipper Ultem Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgallagher44

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell as a package. (Will not split unless you completely overpay me for something) (Not interested in trades)

1. Friendly Flipper Ultem Condensation Plug for BBV Boro Tank
1. FFlush Flipper Button/Tip Set – ULTEM
1. Full Ultem Boro Tank by Caliber Concepts

$137.50 shipped priority

Attachments

• ff1.png
    ff1.png
    316 KB · Views: 32
  • ff2.png
    ff2.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 30
  • ff3.png
    ff3.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 30

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Thanks for the tag brotha', I be broke and on top of that my PP account is locked for the next couple of weeks. Some mother lover got my account info and I caught on by accident so I called them and locked the account.
Ah man that sucks about the PP. But thought of y'all when I saw this

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'd sure as shit be saying more than that, if that were me. Such a gentleman.

Free bump. Those billets sure do come with lots of accessories. Cool stuff.
I saw the unauthorized charges at about 10 pm. At 10:01 pm the air started to turn blue around me, at 10:05 it was magenta in the whole room. I calmed down (sort of) and called the credit card people. I told them about the charges and asked them why they didn't notice it, I am in LA and the charges were from other states. I told them teleporting is not a real thing as of yet and I would've liked to give them a piece of my mind but I only have a few slivers left. My wife realized I was really miffed and graciously left the room (I refrain from using foul language around her - that didn't hold true when she dropped a stack of planks on my foot and a few choice words escaped my mouth before I could limp away).
All in all, Billet boxes are great, versatile and in all honesty, I would have liked to pick up this package.
My sincere apology to the OP, I didn't mean to clutter his thread. GLWYS. :vino:

cgallagher44

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Al
I saw the unauthorized charges at about 10 pm. At 10:01 pm the air started to turn blue around me, at 10:05 it was magenta in the whole room. I calmed down (sort of) and called the credit card people. I told them about the charges and asked them why they didn't notice it, I am in LA and the charges were from other states. I told them teleporting is not a real thing as of yet and I would've liked to give them a piece of my mind but I only have a few slivers left. My wife realized I was really miffed and graciously left the room (I refrain from using foul language around her - that didn't hold true when she dropped a stack of planks on my foot and a few choice words escaped my mouth before I could limp away).
All in all, Billet boxes are great, versatile and in all honesty, I would have liked to pick up this package.
My sincere apology to the OP, I didn't mean to clutter his thread. GLWYS. :vino:
All is well, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors