SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE - Billet Box Rev4 - Blue Steel - Brand New/Never Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Saturday feels like a good day to post a BB ;)

If anyone swung and missed today (was there a sale today???), here's another shot. I have a Blue Steel (gray & blue w/stainless steel button) that I purchased on 20-Nov-21. I've inserted a battery (to make sure it worked), but it's never once tasted juice.

$300 takes her home, for US buyers, shipped USPS Priority/insured. International will be $295 plus a straight pass-through of the shipping cost (your choice of options since you're paying for it).

That's it. It's an authentic Billet Box. If you're shopping this post, you already know what it is so I won't waste our time with a lot of unnecessary words. :cool:

No F5 required (BB shoppers understand). :giggle:

I guess I'm just an "anodized" kinda guy. "Auld skewl", aye.

BBV_BlueSteel_20220212-1944.png

BBV_BlueSteel_20220212-1945.png

Last edited:

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
If the eagle would hurry up and poop I would be all over this. This is one of the few new colors I like.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Assuming it's the same species, my eagle pooped exactly 14 days after I fed it. I don't know if that helps at all but I thought I'd share the info :)

Had I known...(you can probably figure out the rest). We'll chat tomorrow (and nothing will happen to this until we've done that).

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hiya @Heartsdelight !!! Haven't seen YOU in a minute - VERY nice to see you!

As fate would have it, I was chatting with KD when the email notification came in from you. She sent a BIG smile and waving right back atya! I hope things are great with you :)
All’s well thank you! Yes it’s been a hot minute, serendipitous! I will always remember the kindness bestowed by you & KD! :blowkiss:

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hows this still here? Someone needs to contribute to the dplongo fund.
Thanks, Zak!!!

With work and all, I'm going to call this baby, "SOLD!", and ask the mods to close it.

I APPRECIATE ALL THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT, and most of all, I appreciate the FUN! Thank you, all!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors