Become a Patron!

SOLD - Mods Please Close / RusMods Union 3.3 LE (StarPlat 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've simply got too many mods.

I've been using two Unions literally ALL THE TIME for 2+ years, and this beauty has been sitting on a shelf. It's literally NEVER been used, other than to stick a battery in and snap some pics. I've also played around with the tilt stuff, just because I wanted to see what it was like.

It's kinda cool, actually. I've attached the Starplat manual to this ad too, in case anyone is interested in that.

There's always just been something about this one that I didn't want to mess up. I've been using the cheaper Unions, and I throw them around without any concern. They're built TOUGH.

The finish on this one is the "LE Carbon Matte #5". If it's anything like the cheaper ones, which is certainly appears to be, it will take a beating a rarely show a scratch or dent.

I'll let this one go for $160 (CONUS only) which includes:
- Mod
- 18650 adapter
- Shipping USPS Priority Small Box *

I'm willing to ship international but we'd have to discuss a price. It's basically $150 USD plus shipping, for what that's worth.

Pics:
I can't get the Google Photos link to work so will add next post with pics.

Product site (RusMods):
https://rusmods.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=48&product_id=195

YouTube vid:

Description (from RusMod's site)
The Union 3.3 stick mod is a continuation of the Unions series line of mods using the updated domestic Starplat 2.0 controller board from Starplat.

Two fire buttons located on the top and front make it possible to use the mod in any position convenient for you.

The gold-plated positive contact provides better current conductivity and oxidation resistance.

As before, a wide choice of exterior design with a reliable coating.

The updated design, small dimensions, and other design features, as well as the use of a new controller, put it on a qualitatively new level.

The "SBS" type design allows you to reduce the dimensions and protect the structure from mechanical damage as much as possible. High-quality spring-loaded stainless steel connector. The base is made of heat-resistant plastic, which avoids deformation from heating. The outer casing is made of high-quality plastic and is coated with a protective varnish of special strength and wear resistance. The casings are available in different versions, both in plain black and with a variety of textures in matte and glossy versions. Due to the presence of a charge module with a USB 3.1 Type C connector, it is possible to charge the battery without removing it from the product.

The control board used with thermal control has a wide range of settings and makes it possible to set individual parameters.

The use of high-quality components guarantees long and trouble-free operation.

Specifications:
Chipset parameters
Board Starplat 2.0
Output wattage (W) 0 - 75
Output voltage (V) 0-9
Input voltage (V) 3.2-4.2
Atomizer resistance (Ohm) 0.1 - 5.0
Control Gravity sensor (2 directions)
Screen Size (In) 0.66 OLED
Interface language English, italian, spanish, french, russian
Ability to update software Yes
Temperature control Yes
Saving settings Yes
Case parameters
Material High quality plastic material
Distinctive features Fast battery change system, spring loaded pin connector, gold-plated positive contacs, copper wires, engraving with serial number, atomizer diameter up to 24 mm
Battery single 20700,21700 or 18650 with adapter
Charging port USB 3.1 Type-C 1Max
Charger current consumption 300 mA
Other parameters
Warranty (months) 6
Dimensions (mm) 49x29x81
Weight (g) 61

Attachments

• Starplat_2_0_manual_v5-4_eng.pdf
    648.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Beautiful mod bud.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Grazie, my friend. I think you held one of the two that I actually USE. Ultra basic, for sure. That's probably best for someone like me, who occasionally loses focus (lol). ;)

Is that real carbon fiber?

As far as I know. I sure looks and feels like it to me. Knowing the modder, I'd be very surprised if he cut any corners at all. Even just the 18650 adapter is by far the coolest I've every seen or used (I think it's in the YouTube vid), and I've used a bunch. They're quality, front to back. Very little fanfare/attention in the SbS world. which surprised me, because they're VERY well made. Not terribly expensive either, considering some of the others I've had.

The finish is the cheapest model is amazingly tough. I have no idea how they did it, but they did. Mine has one little ding after it fell from waist level onto cement. You almost have to look to find it.

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have no idea why I'm not getting notifications of posts in this thread, but I'm not. I've checked my settings and everything's normal, so...

Anyways - if I'm slow to reply, that's why. I'm pretty sure I still get them for direct/private messages, but zip-nada-zilch on the posts. Oh well...

Another day lived, another something learned.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have no idea why I'm not getting notifications of posts in this thread, but I'm not. I've checked my settings and everything's normal, so...

Anyways - if I'm slow to reply, that's why. I'm pretty sure I still get them for direct/private messages, but zip-nada-zilch on the posts. Oh well...

Another day lived, another something learned.
I've seen some other people mention having various issues with notifications.
Must say it's a very nice looking mod, and I'm tempted, but what I'm really in the market for ATM is a dual battery squonker. Discovered that my Goon needs (imagine Tim Allen voice) MORE POWER than my poor little Coppervape provides.

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I heard the grunt (lol)!

Thanks, SK. I saw they posted something about upgrading their mail servers, so I'm guessing it's related to that. I'll just check periodically to make sure I stay up to date.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any double squonks for you too :)

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors