Not open for further replies.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have tried squonking and it just isn't for me, so am selling what I have, all is in good condition, the Wraith has only been used for a few days.

Freakshow mini comes with spares and normal 510 pin and allen wrench, no drip tip.

Odin has had only 1 build on it, only got it this week, also comes with a extra bag of spares (orings & deck screws) no drip tip

I do not want to split this up, so unless want the lot, then move on :)

$100 shipped with paypal friends and family, $105 if goods and services, sorry with charge extra for goods and services, as already low balling this lot.

Tracking included.

RBAKTFT.jpg

DCnIu9y.jpg
orMdqX3.jpg

nKOA0sS.jpg

wQJ7YXt.jpg

ZW4lOWw.jpg

9fX313O.jpg

fLyKgh5.jpg

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nails , I heard/read the bat doors on the wraiths are tight tight to remove and put back on, how is the one on yours?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Nails , I heard/read the bat doors on the wraiths are tight tight to remove and put back on, how is the one on yours?

Mine doesn't seem to bad, been using a black basen battery with mine, and have to put a little pressure to close it, but not as bad as some have reported, I admit I don't like when you open it, the squonk bottle just falls out too though.

But I have only used the battery door 3 times too, that is how little I have used it :)

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Always a dollar short and a day late - congrats on the sale. Was an excellent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors