Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, if I let mine REALLY go...I think we'd hava hair band together. :D
Normally I have mine pulled back but...

Hf9gK.jpg

That isn't even long, I've had it to my waist before...a ridiculous amount of hair.
Yes, that shirt...IDK what I was thinking back then...lol...

Factoid: that shirt was worn by my uncle in Berkley in 1969. That's why I love it.

// I blame the grunge era.

let the hair wars begin.

hair.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ya might have been close on length, but you fail on thickness. ;)

hair2.jpg

Perhaps, that was right out of the shower so still a bit damp. Not blown dried or using "products". :)

Your hair is lovely though for sure.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL.. Sorry about that. Thought you would have seen some of the posts where I state it is my wife :) I put her up 'cause we found she has Pancreatic Cancer and some people wanted to see and remember her while she was going through the surgeries and whatnot. I finally took it back down 'cause it was causing problems with misperceptions.

so sorry sweetie. she's so cute.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kelli I Just Love your hair. Reminds me of my moms before she chopped it off. She has natural red hair and it was down to her ankles. We use to say she has crystal Gail hair.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Beautiful hair, but if you ever decide to cut it short (my personal preference ;)) think about the charity Locks of Love that make real hair wigs for kids undergoing chemo and other conditions that cause hair loss.

Bill

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Beautiful hair, but if you ever decide to cut it short (my personal preference ;)) think about the charity Locks of Love that make real hair wigs for kids undergoing chemo and other conditions that cause hair loss.

Bill

ya know what, i have donated to L of L several times over the years, but recently found out there is some improprieties going on in that organization. so from now on i will donate to Wigs for Kids.

and sorry you prefer short hair. :(

Reactions: jae

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Reactions: jae

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ya know what, i have donated to L of L several times over the years, but recently found out there is some improprieties going on in that organization. so from now on i will donate to Wigs for Kids.

Hadn't heard about that, will have to look into Wigs for Kids, and glad to hear that you have supported these programs, we had a recipient here a couple of years ago and it made a huge difference in her life.

and sorry you prefer short hair. :(

And don't get me wrong, there are times when the feeling of long hair sort of falling across you that is awesome... and my wife agreed was sorry too, but now she loves her short hair :)

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH SNAP!

I just saw it. At first i was all like WUUUT TOM BROKAW NAWWW

BUT... yep. Hey bro it ain't a bad thing!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wicked locks everyone! Well, alrighty then... I'm fresh home from work, unbrushed and a little ratty, but hey...

XBoyibk.jpg

Ha! Rogue hair tie on the floor at 8 o'clock! They make fantastic cat toys, too.

ok you win :p

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd have long hair again if it were not for the bald patch on the back of mah heid! Long hair with a bald spot looks naff....ARE YOU LISTENING GALLAGHER????

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sod all of you and your HAIR! Slapheads have less wind resistance....ergo.....we go faster and get better mileage!
That's what she said ... except for the mileage :p :D

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd have long hair again if it were not for the bald patch on the back of mah heid! Long hair with a bald spot looks naff....ARE YOU LISTENING GALLAGHER????
He's rich. Of course he's not listening.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am taking my toys and my hair and going home. leaving_blue_smiley_by_Wasserkopf.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kelli I Just Love your hair. Reminds me of my moms before she chopped it off. She has natural red hair and it was down to her ankles. We use to say she has crystal Gail hair.

i think i'd rather have your boobs tho.

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i am taking my toys and my hair and going home. View attachment 5629

Aww, but you're still way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way prettier than me. I'll return your crown once I get buzzed, which will be happening soon. I was planning on doing the Locks of Love thing, but considering your post above, perhaps I should consider some other organization?

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Women who vape tend to be quite dazzling
My mom told me "If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit.
I gotta get to work here soonish. If I can I'll add my mug (in a larger format when I get a break at work). Its nice to put names & faces together.

VU Sponsors