Become a Patron!

So Nice To Meetcha

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A big hello and shout out from the Buckeye State.. I have been vaping for a half year now.. Building box mods, making my own ejuices and fiddling with the mechs brings me much joy.. Joining V.U. was free.. Having a nice new forum too share our knowledge,, Priceless! May all your clouds be stellar and I'll see you around..

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good god not another Ohioan! Hello! I'm from Dayton. You into Zen Buddhism? I am.

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Attack of the "J's" lol.. Nice to meet you Jack TY.. Hello Jeremy.. I'm on the other side of the state near Canton/ Alliance.. I'm not as into Zen Buddhism as I would like to be.. It is the closest belief system that I can relate too.. As a humble man this would be the path I would choose.. I look forward to learning more about it from you in the future and thank you for the warm welcome..

Reactions: jae

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome!

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attack of the "J's" lol.. Nice to meet you Jack TY.. Hello Jeremy.. I'm on the other side of the state near Canton/ Alliance.. I'm not as into Zen Buddhism as I would like to be.. It is the closest belief system that I can relate too.. As a humble man this would be the path I would choose.. I look forward to learning more about it from you in the future and thank you for the warm welcome..
Hey, I never said i knew anything about it, just that i'm into it!

Or... maybe i know TOO much about it?

BOOM YOU DONE GOT KOAN'D SON

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Joe.. It's a pleasure to be here.. Thank you for providing vapers with such a beautiful forum.. I look forward to your posts and threads and look forward to learning from and contributing my knowledge with others and you.. Again Thank you..

VU Sponsors