So-Mich Vape Review.

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So-Mich vape has some pretty amazing products, granted I haven't tried all of them I have tried several and ill edit this review as I get around to their other juices. For this review all juices where 6mg of nic. vaped on a hexohm v2 and a tugboat rda w/ chuff cap.

-Company/ Customer service: Pretty amazing fast shipping and even quicker email responses. A coupe times I shot them a email and with in 10 mins I had a response in my inbox really cant beat that. Customer service is a big part of my shopping and buying experience an I would rate this as one of the best I have ever delt with. That and he supports the military no brainier here, in matter of fact I believe I was his 1st deployed order

The juices I have vaped so far
-Banana Cream Pie: amazing beats several high dollar banana juices all over the place. Its smooth, consistent, and light and the flavoring is right where they need to be. If you are a banana person I highly recommend this. Hell I went through 30 mil in 3 days and kicking myself for running out. Id give it a 5 out of 5.

-Cheat Day: Is a mix of chocolate an peanut butter and it makes me feel fat it reminds me of the reeses peanut butter cereal from back in the day when I was a kid. Its a little bit heavier of a vape it throat hits well. id give this one a 4 out of 5

-The Guy: This is a tropical vape by description and I still cant put a finger on it. It taste like fresh pineapple with something else, Its crisp and clean no after taste or bad under tones. Its a very light vape something I can do all day every day. 4 out of 5

So-mich has well turned the table on high dollar juices for me. Being a newbie I looked at high dollar juices and well spent about 300 dollars on a verity of 15-20 dollar bottles. I go to my So-Mich juices over several big name juices that just sit in the back with my buyers remorse. I mean I can get 3 bottles from So-Mich for the price of 1 over priced fancy bottle.

Another note I have noticed is these wick incredibly well. I use minimal wicking just thru the coil and trim it so it barely wraps under the coil. These juices seem to pull through the cotton better and you can tell when its about to be a dry hit at a quick glance. due to the cotton turning white.

VU Sponsors