Become a Patron!

So-Mich Vape **BOGO** buy one get one! ($20 240ml)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello, once again we are doing our BOGO deal at somichvape.com :)

For a limited time offer we are doing a buy one get one free! All you have to do is order a bottle of liquid (can be any size 30ml, 60ml and 120ml) and put the flavor that you want for free in the order notes on checkout.

This is not limited to the amount of bottles, if you buy 12 you can get 12 free just make sure you put them in the order notes on checkout!

THE 90ml AND 390ML SAMPLE PACKS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER, ONLY STANDALONE BOTTLES

all liquid is 80/20 vg/pg

The order notes do not show up in the invoice or shipping information email, but rest assured if you put them in the order notes we will have them on our end, if you are unsure, just send us a email!

head on over to somichvape.com to start ordering! :)

~~~~~and you know what! we just opened another store so i am in a really good mood, along with your BOGO deal, why not take a 10% off coupon as well? use "somichvapor" at checkout without the quotes.~~~~

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
will let this deal run till the end of the month,

~~~~~~experimenting with a new flavor at the store right now, So far 3 out of 3 people that tried it ( made it today ) loved it, its a tart sour mix berry that has a sweet inhale and a berry exhale it is pretty interesting! after i made it i before i knew it my bottle was half dripped lol! If you guys want to beta test it as well add a note in the order notes at checkout saying something along the lines of (interested in testing the new flavor) and i will send a 30ml bottle with your order, it will be 0 nic though. Just ask that you provide feedback! :D

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bumping it uppppp :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for all the orders :) and to those of you who emailed me about the new flavor I really appreciate it.

VU Sponsors