Become a Patron!

So impressed with the speed of shipment for my Mod Envy win!!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just had to say how impressed I was with the speed of which my new Copper Caravela mech mod is being shipped by Custom Mod Creations! I won Saturday night and received a confirmation of shipping today!! I just want to thank Mod Envy and the hosts and the sponsors for what they do!!!!! I am so excited, I have been wanting to jump into mechanicals for some time, any advice for a new user is appreciated, I will post in the other sub forum, just wanted to do a thank you here!!!

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya, I got my ME prize from Sun Vapers within a week! They were actually out of stock of what I won, so they sent me something even cooler! ME has some terrific sponsors.

A good dripper, good batteries, and a good charger are essentials for your bouncing baby mechanical. Well, not the dripper so much, but you'll probably want one. Keep yer contacts and threads clean to keep voltage drop down! A good wipe with a microfiber cloth once every couple of weeks should suffice for the average vaper. For copper contacts, I use a dab of ketchup (catsup?) on a Q-tip. Swirl it around a bit, let it set for 5 minues, swirl it again to clean it off. Mission accomplished!

As for keeping your copper mod shiny, don't ask me. I'm a total patina Nazi when it comes to copper. :D

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the tips!!! Ketchup?? Really lol would have never guessed! And you are right I do want to try a dripper any recommendations on an easy to build one?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for the tips!!! Ketchup?? Really lol would have never guessed! And you are right I do want to try a dripper any recommendations on an easy to build one?

Ketchup contains a mild acid that will gently remove staining on metal like copper and make nice and shiney.

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite dripper is the Magma. Pretty easy to get a good single coil running on it, and flavor is through the roof with a dual.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy to see you got your prize fast.
lol, I'm still waiting on 60ml of e-liquid I won over two months ago.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, two months that's crazy. I know tyger told me to email mod envy if I didn't get mine.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Snack uncle RJ, that would be my husband he puts ketchup on everything!!!!!! He would be cleaning and oh I forgot lol crunch!

VU Sponsors