Become a Patron!

So... getting into regulated mods?

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been an unregulated user since I started vaping. I'm not really well versed in regulated mods. I've been doing some research, but I figured I might as well ask here as well.

The Sigelei 150 is the one I'm looking at, but I've heard some not so great things about the YiHi 335 (I believe that's the chip anyway). I'm looking at the 150 because I do need quite a bit of power.

I'm just looking to hear from regulated users because I don't use them right now, and I want to get a bit more information before I buy.

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Sigelei 150 is the one I'm looking at, but I've heard some not so great things about the YiHi 335 (I believe that's the chip anyway). I'm looking at the 150 because I do need quite a bit of power.
There is nothing wrong with the Sigelei 150. It is a good performing mod and with the recent price reductions a very good value also. The only reason not to get one, is that the IPV3 Li is out. If you think you might want to try temperature control spend $10 more now.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the sigelei 150 is a nice mob to me its the king but if u want temp control theres some nice ones coming out the new dna 200 is coming out if not already out the snowwolf is a nice one just do your homework on what u want also i wouldn't get a cloupor 150 i have both the cloupor and sigilei and the sigelei will blow the doors off the cloupor and i was a cloupor guy loved it until i bought my girl a sigelei and lets just say i was not happy with the cloupor no more to me 60w on both the sigilei was way hotter so just do you homework and decided what u want...also theres a new sigelei temp control out

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am still using my Siggy 100 watt.

Its my big workhorse!

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am still using my Siggy 100 watt.

Its my big workhorse!
Yea i love my 150 i also have a ipv4 temperature control 75w and its a nice one to just dont try and turn the look a like screw in the 510 connection lol like i did on the other one i had messed it all up looks just like a flat head screw but its not sping loaded 510

hubstacker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The ipv3 li is a great box mod, I got mine few days ago and Loving it. Goes up 165 and will soon have an upgrade to 200 watts! Plus you can get one dirt cheap too ($80ish on fluid vapes)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Temp control isn't much of a thing for l me. Maybe NiChrome wire, but while nickel is cool it isn't for me. Also, I'm not getting an Li mod. I don't do rent-a-mods.Thanks guys. I'd just heard some shit about the chip in the Sigelei being inaccurate and thought I'd ask around.

VU Sponsors