Become a Patron!

So, anybody else get their 50 watt istick yet?

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got mine. I ordered the 50 watter and the delta II tank. It replaced my 20 watt istick paired with a mini nautilus.

The difference is night and day! This thing hits like a beast.

3 second pull off a 20 watt istick with mini nautilus:

3 second pull off the 50 watt with delta II tank:

Awww yeah baby... So, if you got yours, sound off! You like it? Or no?

greendodo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered mine, probably will arrive Monday or Tuesday!! Really exicited!! I am thinking about getting the subtank mini for it though...

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, the subtank mini is great! My best friend has one. I've tried it out and I like it quite a bit. The flavor from that tank is excellent. :thumbup:

Also, I'm no vaping expert, but this 50 watt istick is badass. I think you will enjoy it very much. It hits like a Mack truck and the battery life seems to be excellent so far. I used mine all last night and all day today and it's barely one notch below completely full.

I love the feel of it, the size and "heft" it has. It's substantial, and feels high quality, but disappears easily in my shirt pocket. Also - no button rattle. I think you'll be pleased!

Pulled the trigger yesterday at Eciggity. Should be here tomorrow along with the Lemo, wire, cotton, etc. Looking forward to upgrading from my Vamo/Nautilus combo :)

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sweet! You'll love it. It's a nice step up from that setup. My last rig was about equivalent to your current one and the 50 watter is a huge difference.

I'm super stoked for you guys! When you get em, post up a few pics if you can. :thumbup:

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would suggest an atlantis instead if you want better clouds

The difference in vapor between the Atlantis and Subtank is minimal at best... but the difference in the power they require and therefore how quickly you'll used up the battery isn't. The Subtank is much more efficient with many vaping it at 25w-30w range... the Atlantis is typically being vaped in the 30w-35w range. I know I've seen each being reported of being used at higher power ratings than those, but those were more or less the averaged areas I've seen reported. I personally vape my Subtank in the 23w range, so I tend to vape under the average on most atties.

istick_lemo.jpg

Yay! iStick 50w arrived from USPS this morning. It comes fully charged and ready to go so just take it out of the box and play. First thing I did was put my Nautilus on it at 11w. Vaped like a champ, much better than the Vamo v5 I was using. Took the Lemo out of the box, saturated the stock coil, put it together, filled it, then tested the ohms on both the ohmmeter and the iStick (reads at 1.1 ohms). Hit the button for a nice loooooooong draw and WHOA talk about clouds!

First impressions of the iStick: This baby is nice and solid! It's heftier than I thought it would be but it's far more pocketable than that damn Vamo LOL. Everything seems to be built very well, not hearing any rattling from anything. The firing button is nice and big so you can't miss it. Having the arrow buttons and OLED screen on the side makes it easier to adjust. I love how the screen shows the amount of time you've had the button pressed too.

First impressions of the Lemo: I've gotten so used to (and tired of) the restricted airflow on my Nautilus - even when it's all the way open - that I wasn't fully prepared for the vaporious onslaught that is the Lemo. I went from 12mg of nicotine to 6mg specifically for this bad boy, and I'm getting lightheaded and nauseous from just a few hits. Might need to close the airflow down a bit and see if that helps any. Stock coil looks pretty nice, wicks like a champ, but getting a meh aftertaste. Not a burnt or dry taste, just meh. I'm vaping Ruthless Grape Drank (6mg nicotine and 85VG/15PG) at 20w. Will probably be a lot better once I build my own coil and stick the organic cotton in there. Keeping the Nautilus as a backup tank in case something goes awry with the Lemo.

Last edited:

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would drop down to 3 nic and that will get rid of the meh aftertaste.

Yeah I will have to see if my local shop carries it in 3mg. I also started looking around at reviews of the Grape Drank ejuice and read that it works way better at low power, so I dropped down to 10 watts and the aftertaste is gone. Still need to rip the stock coil out tomorrow and see if a new coil and organic cotton makes a difference. Thanks for the tip :)

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The organic cotton will make a big difference in taste. That's all I use now. The Japanese organic cotton. Enjoy.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For anyone wondering about the differences between the Atlantis, subtank, and delta II - I have access to all 3 tanks. I have the delta II, and my buddy has all 3. I've tried them all, and read tons of reviews on all 3.

The reviews all tend to say that the Atlantis is great for blowing clouds, the subtank has better flavor, and the delta II combines the best aspects of both of the others (big clouds with great flavor). In my own personal experience, as well as my buddy's experience, the reviews are right.

Actually, he likes the subtank a lot, he hates the Atlantis with a passion (he says no matter what he does it tastes "burnt and nasty"), and he loves the delta II most of all. He just got that one though, so he's still fiddling with it.

Hope that helps anybody wondering about those particular tanks.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since I see a lot of talk about tanks, I just got the horizon tech arctic tank and it is awesome! I am using a 0.5 ohm coil right now on a God180 mod at 50 watts and it is amazing! I also have a bunch of rebuildable tanks and rdas which I have used over the past 2 years and I am really impressed by the arctic. My Lemo has slightly better flavor, but not even close to the airflow and clouds this arctic produces. I cannot vape my Lemo above 35 watts without it starting to burn my juice, but the arctic I can vape at 60 watts without a problem. I just tend to like it better at 50 watts.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just pulled the trigger on a black istick 50 from eccigity along with a 5 pack of the all cotton melo coils to try out in my old dusty Atlantis

db3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just pulled the trigger on a black istick 50 from eccigity along with a 5 pack of the all cotton melo coils to try out in my old dusty Atlantis
Funny, I put in the exact same order a little bit ago... I was unsure because I have no clue about the ship time from Hawaii to the east coast - that's a damn long distance. Guess I will see if it was worth it if I have package by next weekend or not. I am looking forward to trying both the 50w (4400mah, YES!) and the coils (the aspire coils always felt just a little bit off to me somehow).

Reactions: Jah

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny, I put in the exact same order a little bit ago... I was unsure because I have no clue about the ship time from Hawaii to the east coast - that's a damn long distance. Guess I will see if it was worth it if I have package by next weekend or not. I am looking forward to trying both the 50w (4400mah, YES!) and the coils (the aspire coils always felt just a little bit off to me somehow).
Eciggity is spot on for shipping. I live in florida and almost always get it 3 days after order. Just got my shipping notification. Should have it by Tuesday 8). Im really excited to try those melo coils, i have the delta 2, atlantis, and subtank mini and im hoping these make my atlantis usable again as its my favorite airflow and looks wise

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For anyone wondering about the differences between the Atlantis, subtank, and delta II - I have access to all 3 tanks. I have the delta II, and my buddy has all 3. I've tried them all, and read tons of reviews on all 3.

The reviews all tend to say that the Atlantis is great for blowing clouds, the subtank has better flavor, and the delta II combines the best aspects of both of the others (big clouds with great flavor). In my own personal experience, as well as my buddy's experience, the reviews are right.

Actually, he likes the subtank a lot, he hates the Atlantis with a passion (he says no matter what he does it tastes "burnt and nasty"), and he loves the delta II most of all. He just got that one though, so he's still fiddling with it.

Hope that helps anybody wondering about those particular tanks.
Thanks for that info Ant !

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been using mine for a couple days. The battery life is just amazing, even at 45 watts with my big dripper @ .4 Ohms. No button rattle, fits all my attys flush. eLeaf hit out of the park with this one. If eLeaf offered the 50w with temp control and the ability to go down to 0.15 Ohms with NI200, they'd own the 50 watt and under market

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Eciggity is spot on for shipping. I live in florida and almost always get it 3 days after order. Just got my shipping notification. Should have it by Tuesday 8). Im really excited to try those melo coils, i have the delta 2, atlantis, and subtank mini and im hoping these make my atlantis usable again as its my favorite airflow and looks wise
Monday is a USPS holiday.. expect an extra day in shipping.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's been my experience with them exactly. I live in Texas and I get my orders from them in a few days.

Last edited:

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I should get mine Tues from Thrifty Ecig. I'm really eager to check out the battery life as well as having the ability to use pretty much any kind of atty.

greendodo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Monday is a USPS holiday.. expect an extra day in shipping.
Ugghh, thats why shipping is expected to deliver on Tuesday.. :( If only I had ordered a day earlier I would have received my iStick 50 today and not Tuesday :(

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You won't be disappointed. I had high expectations for the mod and they were surpassed.

I agree 100%. I knew it was going to be a great mod, but just like your experience with it, it far exceeded my expectations. :thumbup:

4biddenArtist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i too pulled the trigger on this one. mine is coming frome vapor DNA, i havent ordered from them before so I hope it comes promply. I also ordered the mutation X version 3 from them. i love my istick 30 with the delta II, i like how you can adjust watts by .1 watt on the istick series. I have also noticed that these units are very precise in their true watt output. i cant wait to get mine. i ordered the blue one 8)
i ordered my delta II and Billow from eciggity and they arrived super fast!

4biddenArtist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i too pulled the trigger on this one. mine is coming frome vapor DNA, i havent ordered from them before so I hope it comes promply. I also ordered the mutation X version 3 from them. i love my istick 30 with the delta II, i like how you can adjust watts by .1 watt on the istick series. I have also noticed that these units are very precise in their true watt output. i cant wait to get mine. i ordered the blue one 8)

I ordered from VaporDNA, first order from them also. Ordered the blue iStick 50 watt & a black Lemo Drop.
Eagerly awaiting their arrival.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered my setup from vaperoyalty.com.

It came very fast. I ordered it Tuesday at 4:30pm, and it was in my mailbox on Thursday at 5:00pm. That's lightning fast shipping in my opinion!

Also, I sent them an email asking them if they had everything I wanted to buy actually in stock or preorder only, etc. They got back to me immediately. Very fast, personalized service. I highly recommend them.

That being said, it was like ordering a model T. "You can have any color you want as long as it's black!" It's all good, since I wanted black anyway.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That being said, it was like ordering a model T. "You can have any color you want as long as it's black!" It's all good, since I wanted black anyway.

That how I ended up with pink. My choices were pink and blue. Since my 20W was blue, I went with the pink.

Petrus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been using mine for a couple days. The battery life is just amazing, even at 45 watts with my big dripper @ .4 Ohms. No button rattle, fits all my attys flush. eLeaf hit out of the park with this one. If eLeaf offered the 50w with temp control and the ability to go down to 0.15 Ohms with NI200, they'd own the 50 watt and under market
This will be the exact setup I have for this. Mine will be here this week. You vape on the BD all day with this? I normally have mine at 0.4 ohms 35 to 40 watts on a T8.

Add temp control and I'm done buying anything else.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine is in a closed post office about a mile and a half from where I currently sit.

Argh.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This will be the exact setup I have for this. Mine will be here this week. You vape on the BD all day with this? I normally have mine at 0.4 ohms 35 to 40 watts on a T8.

Add temp control and I'm done buying anything else.
Yep, you will get a full day out of it at .4 and 35-40 watts.

Received mine several days ago from MVS. Great device and so far close to perfect. Running currently with Atlantis but have tried SQuape Reloaded, Infinite CLT RDA and Smok Vapor-Chaser with all working first class.

greendodo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine is in a closed post office about a mile and a half from where I currently sit.

Argh.
Same :( mine is like 45min away from house. I wish that they delivered on holidays, but the delivery guys do need a rest I guess

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm sorry hear that - everyone who is still waiting. When you get that box though, that's all gonna go away in a big fog of milky clouds!

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same :( mine is like 45min away from house. I wish that they delivered on holidays, but the delivery guys do need a rest I guess
We're iced/snowed in to boot. I'm hoping they can get here to deliver it tomorrow!

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think this thread might get very active later today...

Good luck everyone! I hope you all get your vape mail soon

greendodo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think this thread might get very active later today...

Good luck everyone! I hope you all get your vape mail soon
Yup... my iStick arrived 30 minutes ago! Really exicited, came in full charge too so thats a big plus.

greendodo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow im definitely changing my nic level down though, just gave it good few big rips, I was coughing like crap and got a big nic buzz I haven't had in a long time haha. Probably downgrade to like 6m of nic or 9

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in the midst of the big ice storm in Tennessee. Mail is very late. No more tracking. Wondering if I will get it today.

Anyone who ordered from VaporDNA after the VaporJoe's deal alert get theirs? I ordered on Saturday, got a shipment notification email on Monday, but the tracking number still only says shipping label created as of Wednesday afternoon. Maybe the deal alert buried them.

Anyone who ordered from VaporDNA after the VaporJoe's deal alert get theirs? I ordered on Saturday, got a shipment notification email on Monday, but the tracking number still only says shipping label created as of Wednesday afternoon. Maybe the deal alert buried them.

I ordered on Friday. Other than that I received the same.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry hear that - everyone who is still waiting. When you get that box though, that's all gonna go away in a big fog of milky clouds!

I totally agree the iStick is sheer delight. It's off the charts. Anyone interested in picking one up from a good place/price www.evape.us. They just listed them for only $49. These mods are going to sell out everywhere in no time the demand is huge.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 14523

Yay! iStick 50w arrived from USPS this morning. It comes fully charged and ready to go so just take it out of the box and play. First thing I did was put my Nautilus on it at 11w. Vaped like a champ, much better than the Vamo v5 I was using. Took the Lemo out of the box, saturated the stock coil, put it together, filled it, then tested the ohms on both the ohmmeter and the iStick (reads at 1.1 ohms). Hit the button for a nice loooooooong draw and WHOA talk about clouds!

First impressions of the iStick: This baby is nice and solid! It's heftier than I thought it would be but it's far more pocketable than that damn Vamo LOL. Everything seems to be built very well, not hearing any rattling from anything. The firing button is nice and big so you can't miss it. Having the arrow buttons and OLED screen on the side makes it easier to adjust. I love how the screen shows the amount of time you've had the button pressed too.

First impressions of the Lemo: I've gotten so used to (and tired of) the restricted airflow on my Nautilus - even when it's all the way open - that I wasn't fully prepared for the vaporious onslaught that is the Lemo. I went from 12mg of nicotine to 6mg specifically for this bad boy, and I'm getting lightheaded and nauseous from just a few hits. Might need to close the airflow down a bit and see if that helps any. Stock coil looks pretty nice, wicks like a champ, but getting a meh aftertaste. Not a burnt or dry taste, just meh. I'm vaping Ruthless Grape Drank (6mg nicotine and 85VG/15PG) at 20w. Will probably be a lot better once I build my own coil and stick the organic cotton in there. Keeping the Nautilus as a backup tank in case something goes awry with the Lemo.

Glad you love your Lemo and iStick. That is the one of the best matches you could have. Two top notch Eleaf products. If you get a chance I suggest also trying the Subtank Nano with the new OCC organic cotton coils or the new Smok vapor chaser, flavor is out of this world and superior to anything the Nautilus could ever produce. The atomizers last a long time too.

Reactions: Jah

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my istick and melo heads arrived yesterday evening. Im not super enthused on the heads, they are defo better than the atlantis heads, but the flavor still isnt as good as the sub tank, so for now, the sub tank is my go-to still. On the flip side, the Istick 50 is a frickin dream. No button rattle, feels solid, looks nice and sleek. Plus, Im a heavy vaper, 12-15 ml a day. I have been solely using the Istick since it came in yesterday at 5 till right now and its at 90%ish battery still.

TLDR: melo cotton heads just ok; Istick 50 amazing

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
236.jpg its sooo tiny 8)

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used mine most of yesterday with a big dripper. When I came home I automatically plugged it in like I do with my iStick 20, except that I loked at the battery meter and it was still 50-60% full.

Eleaf just set a benchmark for power and Mah with this mod. I think 4400Mah is going to be a new standard for small rechargeable mods going forward. Just think back a year ago, the DNA30 Vaporshark 1100Mah was the shizzle.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only have the 30 I think next purchase will be the IPV but it's crossed my mind !! I Vape on my mvp and two ileaf daily lol!
I am going to try the other coil on the subtank mini I am using the sub ohm coil it's warm sometimes too hot and i Vape at 15 watts to ensure no overheated Vape and now I'm getting too strong of a drag inhale and not a LOT of vapor on exhale not sure why...I'll figure it out! I love it!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

That's a beautiful 50 watt iStick. The battery life is truly unbelievable along with everything else. With each release they listened to the public and did major improvements, even though the original 20 watt was a big success. Good gosh 15ml of juice per day?:eek::eek: That's roughly equivalent to a carton of smokes. I go through 2-3 ml on average and I was a heavy smoker for a very long time. Good thing you got all that battery life to keep you happy through all that juice you consumption. That's what you call HEAVY VAPOR

VU Sponsors