Become a Patron!

Snuff

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nope, not smokeless tobacco (moist snuff). I mean snuff, a very finely ground tobacco with herbal, spice, and or fruit fragrances that you snort up your nose. My friends and I went through a phase in college where we tried everything tobacco. There was a tobacco shop nearby and he had all kinds of cool types of snuff, so we tried it out. I really liked it, and I don't remember why I stopped, I just think I smoking a lot and it was either cigs or snuff, and the cigs won. I have recently started experimenting with tobacco's, and some of them reminded me of this. It's a spicy, herbal, recipe that tries to capture the essence of american tobacco snuff.

1.5% Virginia (FA)
1% Desert Ship (FA)
.75% Cardamom (FA)
.5% Jasmine (FA)
.5% Oakwood (FA)
.25% Cinnamon Cylon (FA)

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got me curious with this one :). I have everything but the Jasmine. Will it still work?

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You could probably sub any floral flavor for the Jasmine, or leave it out entirely. You could put a bit of almost any fruit flavor you like in its place, as many snuffs are fruity.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sounds like a very unique flavor.

Not to mention downright tasty!

My address is..........................

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got an idea! I have some 60/40 Black Cherry Tobacco juice ( kind of like the old Cherry Blend ) from an old vendor that's gathering dust in the closet. I'll give it a shot with that.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, a recipe I actually have all the ingredients for! I'll mix up some right now. How long does it need to steep/breathe? I noticed the FA tobaccos change taste with time and that some weird chemical smell they have goes away in about a week.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Zolt, I vape mine right away, but if you are going to let it sit, lower the cardamom. I find that it gets stronger the longer it sits. And .75 is a lot anyway, but I like it.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, this is really good. I will have to try a few variations as well. I think it would go well with anise or mint.

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds interesting to me, I would be game to try it out. I have been wanting to mix in cardamom in something to try it out...

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
snuff, a very finely ground tobacco with herbal, spice, and or fruit fragrances that you snort up your nose.

I never heard of snorting tobacco. I'd probably get a sinus infection.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK if you can miracle up a juice that tastes like wow's coconut toffee then we have a winner.
Actually I have a pretty impressive snuff collection just wish some flavorings would translate over as well as they do for snuff.
Also Lotzbeck Vanilla would be a helluva hit also.

lavender1742

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VZ has a Snuff flavoring. They do good tobaccos. Might be worth a try..

eireboi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, not smokeless tobacco (moist snuff). I mean snuff, a very finely ground tobacco with herbal, spice, and or fruit fragrances that you snort up your nose. My friends and I went through a phase in college where we tried everything tobacco. There was a tobacco shop nearby and he had all kinds of cool types of snuff, so we tried it out. I really liked it, and I don't remember why I stopped, I just think I smoking a lot and it was either cigs or snuff, and the cigs won. I have recently started experimenting with tobacco's, and some of them reminded me of this. It's a spicy, herbal, recipe that tries to capture the essence of american tobacco snuff.

1.5% Virginia (FA)
1% Desert Ship (FA)
.75% Cardamom (FA)
.5% Jasmine (FA)
.5% Oakwood (FA)
.25% Cinnamon Cylon (FA)
Love Desert ship as a standalone between 3-5%.And im not a big tobacco fan.Is really nice.

Some people around the world have been saying that the cloud of uncertainty from vape related lung diseases is not known. Whether Australia or Canada, India, and other countries, affected by the media coverage of recent events in the United States, it's causing a lot of panic for people.
Dialogue with Shia: The impact on his business, the public and his views on

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors