Become a Patron!

snowwolf 200w draining batteries at rest..DO NOT BUY ASMODUS JUNK

VAPePOCALYPSE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
please help..
snowwolf draining batteries at rest after one day of not using..
battery meter on device never shows full even with newly charged batteries.. whats going on?
the batteries are in excellent condtion and work flawlessly in all my other mods[segelli/eleaf 100w and mech mods]..is this a common problem or just mine? its second hand to me and i have no idea were it was bought from..i never use it in tc mode just in wattage mode..
]glad i didnt pay for it new im really unimpressed with this!
any advice would be very helpfull..
who should i contact has any one else had this?
i will not be paying 50 quid to send it back to china!!!!
buyers beware!
thanks guys n gals.

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mine does the same thing i am chalking it up to the quirks of the mod. I rather like mine in tc and wattage mode both.

VAPePOCALYPSE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
mine does the same thing i am chalking it up to the quirks of the mod. I rather like mine in tc and wattage mode both.
seams strange to me..like how can it be reading correctly if its registering incorrect volages?
glad im not alone tho!
it feels good in the hand just disapointed that i have to take batteries out all the time..
also when i vape at higher than 1 ohm say 1.2 ohms all my other mods get stellar battery life..this one is by far the worst in that respect.
i wonder whats going on in there...lol..
thanks for the reply.wonder if any one else has found this and knows whats happening?
ive opened it up and visually all is ok..

atb

VAPePOCALYPSE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
seams strange to me..like how can it be reading correctly if its registering incorrect volages?
glad im not alone tho!
it feels good in the hand just disapointed that i have to take batteries out all the time..
also when i vape at higher than 1 ohm say 1.2 ohms all my other mods get stellar battery life..this one is by far the worst in that respect.
i wonder whats going on in there...lol..
thanks for the reply.wonder if any one else has found this and knows whats happening?
ive opened it up and visually all is ok..

atb
WARNING..30 day waranty only on this piece of junk then big money to send it back and have it repaired..DO NOT buy a snowwolf.
seams asmodus wanna grab ya money and run..buy a china clone..better customer service in my experiance..even refunded postage when i returned a product.
for such a pricey mod this sucks.
im now left with this pile of crap and i cant fix it or find anyone to help do so;[..
one more reason to go mech mod i suppose!!! nothing to go wrong, its just a battery and some wire!
i will never buy a asmodus product again.
and nor should you!
stay safe friends..
buyers beware!!!!

VU Sponsors