Become a Patron!

Snow wolf problem

vaporraper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I finally decided to upgrade my sigele 100 watt and got a snow wolf..i was trying to keep in such good shape and of corse I dropped from about 5 ft high onto my wood floor.. cracked the batt cover witch im ok with but sence then it seems to turn itself down to 5 watts randomly.. : (
I was really wishfull that it was ok but idk now.. still works good beside that issue.. was wondering if anyone else ran into any problems with it.. kind of a bummer because the sigele was like a tank! No matter what it went threw it always seemed to kick butt and vape hard

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if your still in the warranty you can send it to asmodus for repair for like 8 bucks if not it can cost 38 but it will be fixed.they also sell replacment doors for the batt side on there site.i too have a sigelei 150w tc and yeah its a solid mod that kicks ass.i just got a snow wolf royal edition and that thing doesnt leave my room cause of all the storys i hear of them getin fucked up some how.if you figure it out get a silicon sleeve for it just to add some protection my friend if this helps follow me on here and like.good luck

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Yeah, I would contact Asmodus and see what they say about fixing it. Using a damaged mod is always a bit of a risk, what happens if it decides to short itself and catch on fire in your pocket? That could make for a bad day!

VU Sponsors