Become a Patron!

Snow Wolf 200W

So I recently purchased a Snow Wolf 200w and it's been a great Mod so far. My only concern is it has glass front and back panels. Has anyone seen skins or covers for this Mod. I also have a Sigelei 150w and it comes with a nice rubber cover.

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
There are custom cut vynal skins...
I have not seen a sleeve for it though.

HairyBubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I recently purchased a Snow Wolf 200w and it's been a great Mod so far. My only concern is it has glass front and back panels. Has anyone seen skins or covers for this Mod. I also have a Sigelei 150w and it comes with a nice rubber cover.

Hey, Nicky.
I also have a Snow Wolf and would love a cover or skin. Please let me know if you find anything and I'll return the favor if I turn up anything.

Thanks,
HairyBubba

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Moved to regulated mods.

bkvalpo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaporrange.com has the silicone sleeves for Snow Wolf 200w for $9.95. They come in Frosted and Black I purchased both of them the other day vape mail has not come yet but I am expecting them either today or Monday.

bkvalpo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, Nicky.
I also have a Snow Wolf and would love a cover or skin. Please let me know if you find anything and I'll return the favor if I turn up anything.

Thanks,
HairyBubba
Vaporrange.com has them in frosted and black for $9.95

bkvalpo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, Nicky.

Thanks,
HairyBubba
Vaporrange.com has them for 9.95 frosted and black

bkvalpo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaporrange.com has them for $9.95 they come in frosted and black

bkvalpo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaporrange.com has the for $9,95, they come in black and frosted

HairyBubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaporrange.com has the silicone sleeves for Snow Wolf 200w for $9.95. They come in Frosted and Black I purchased both of them the other day vape mail has not come yet but I am expecting them either today or Monday.

Thanks, Ordered !

bkvalpo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, Ordered !
Received my sleeves from Vaporrange.com and I really like both of the sleeves. He frosted one you can see and show off that you have a Snow Wolf and the black one looks really sleek - very happy with both of them

VU Sponsors