c405088a7102de185ebb37f730b183e1.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sucks! How long did you have it for? I've not been impressed with the SMY mods at all. Was it a user error situation or did it just melt on you?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow... Glad you didn't get burnt or something.

As for user error, good designs account for it. In other words, the device should not sustain damage or become dangerous if the user doesn't go out of their way to do something stupid.

Last edited:

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're not going to send it in for repair, I'll buy it off you. I'd like to try making a OKR or OKL box mod out of it

brassyhorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sorry just saw these replies. No this was not user error. The mod was off and the batteries were appropriate sony vtc4s and nearly brand new. Fasttech is allowing me to exchange it for a sigelie and some other items :)

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
how does that happen then? I'm really curious.

brassyhorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
UPDATE: Ok so Fasttech made good on their promise and gave me store credit for my purchase, which I used to buy a Sigelei 150W mod (posted for sale in trade forum). I'm happy their customer service was responsive and kept their promise, however it took them a LOOOONG time to send me the replacement items. I'm not sure I'll be using them again in the future if only because of the extended turnaround times and shipping from China.

VU Sponsors