Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky's Sucker Juice:

10% peppermint
4% dark razz
3% clementine
2% cream

all nicvape, and reminds me of a lollipop.. pretty sweet :)

not sure on the peppermint.. could come down quiet a bit.. maybe around 6%
flavoring is a bit high in total too.. but its good.. that's all that matters..

mix at your own risk..

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I take it that "nicvape" is a brand of flavoring. In any case it's peppermint flavoring must not be anywhere near as strong as TFA's! Their spearmint is even stronger!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I take it that "nicvape" is a brand of flavoring. In any case it's peppermint flavoring must not be anywhere near as strong as TFA's! Their spearmint is even stronger!

i wanted it strong, IMI.. ;) but others might not..
helps me with my nose :p

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i wanted it strong, IMI.. ;) but others might not..
helps me with my nose :p
Yep, wife does too, but we also have a nice raspberry menthol made by adding some TFA raspberry sweet to MaddCattVapors' Menthol Blast (after some serious thinning).

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i love the dark razz.. to me, its like candy.. :D
the clemetine adds a bit of orangy sweetness and was hoping for a mint sweet tart type..
but this is different.. it's not a sweet tart but really like a candy..
i should have tossed some vanillin in.. next time! :)

the peppermint is a bit soft.. but it could be my taste buds are way out of wack..
its rainy and wet here, and nose is going off like crazy.. :(

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I got a bunch of TFA flavors about a month ago but haven't tried any of them yet because my tastes seem off and I ordered several candies:

I actually forgot what I had ordered and had to look them up. Now I'm thinking I need to try to break them out and do some mixing in the next couple of days.

Thanks for making me review this stuff!

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and just discovered more... yay me!

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Merry Christmas IMI, and hope you have some fun mixing! :)
glad to help out, anytime.. hope you turn up some good stuffs!!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With the high percentages, does it bother your throat?

I was thinking I might use NicVape for a co-worker, she's pg sensitive, and I thought they said they were super concentrated. I was hoping to get away with teenie percentages.

At these numbers, their prices are crazy high. Recipe looks good though =)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
normally my pg level is around 5% max..
with this, even it is a bit much, but.. no coughing and seems like i can handle it a lot better..

if i compared prices from capella verses nicvape, it runs just! about the same.. a tiny bit higher..
but for what it tastes like, and i can use them without aggravating my lack of pg tolerance..
i dont mind paying a higher price.

thanks RP i am enjoying it for today.. not sure i can vape this all the time, but its good..
lip smackin ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
if i compared prices from capella verses nicvape, it runs just! about the same.. a tiny bit higher..
but for what it tastes like, and i can use them without aggravating my lack of pg tolerance..
how can you say this with a straight face smoky lol. nicvape is waaaaaaaaaay more than capellas. I just did a quick price comparison. to get 5 10ml nicvape flavors shipped to my house it would cost me $58.08. if I ordered 5 13ml capellas flavors it would cost me $15.68. thats tax and shipping and everything on both quotes but I get 15 more ml's of flavor and it cost me $42.10 less to place a capellas order. I guess if you said if I buy 20 capellas flavors and only 5 nicvape flavors then its comparable in price. I would agree with that. I will agree nicvape is pretty good but not 60 dollars for 5 flavors good. at least be honest. nicvape is not comparable in price to any flavors at all . any of them.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
how can you say this with a straight face smoky lol. nicvape is waaaaaaaaaay more than capellas. I just did a quick price comparison. to get 5 10ml nicvape flavors shipped to my house it would cost me $58.08. if I ordered 5 13ml capellas flavors it would cost me $15.68. thats tax and shipping and everything on both quotes but I get 15 more ml's of flavor and it cost me $42.10 less to place a capellas order. I guess if you said if I buy 20 capellas flavors and only 5 nicvape flavors then its comparable in price. I would agree with that. I will agree nicvape is pretty good but not 60 dollars for 5 flavors good. at least be honest. nicvape is not comparable in price to any flavors at all . any of them.
Would seem to bring up the question of how far the SC flavors go compared to regular flavors right?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Would seem to bring up the question of how far the SC flavors go compared to regular flavors right?
the shipping is determined by weight. if I am understanding you correctly. distance makes no difference. and there is a tax for nicvape in SC also.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the shipping is determined by weight. if I am understanding you correctly. distance makes no difference. and there is a tax for nicvape in SC also.
No sorry, I meant does 10 mls of SC make the same 10mls using a non-SC flavoring.

I have not used any yet, but I was under the impression that you didn't have to use as much SC as regular flavorings, especially on a flavor that would take multiple regular flavors to make.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
No sorry, I meant does 10 mls of SC make the same 10mls using a non-SC flavoring.

I have not used any yet, but I was under the impression that you didn't have to use as much SC as regular flavorings, especially on a flavor that would take multiple regular flavors to make.
not sure what you mean by SC but yes I use the same amount of flavoring for capellas and nicvape so there is no savings there either. not to derail the sucker juice.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

check everything i said.. particularly:

it is what it is worth to "me", wllmc.. that is how i can say it.

cost break down:

clementine 6.99
cream 7.99
dark razz 6.99
peppermint 6.99
--------------------------
tax 1.45 (rounded up)
--------------------------
vu discount 3.04
-----------------------

and that is me, doing a pick up, and for what they are worth to me.
they are more concentrated than capellas, too..
they pass real lab batch testing, and suit what i am looking for..

they might not be what you are looking for..
i really am tired of vaping the standard mixes, for now..
i am happy the people i share or sell my juice to, are happy too..
that is what matters.. at least to me.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

IMI, one of these flavors, no other company carries.. hard to compare what others do not have.. (clementine)
their cream.. only thing i know to make a identical taste, is vanillaforpipe, ina..
amounts, again.. what is good for me, might not be for someone else..
i tasted all of the nicvape flavors, and 99%of the time, my taste was lower than wllmc..
the only 2 i couldnt get was bubble gum and strawberry..

edit.. their dark razz.. again, no one has this, and i never did like it from any other company..
never have been a fruity person.. but the dark razz is fantastic..
dunno.. but i like these.. they are worth me playing with, and having fun..

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

nicvape

loaded up 5 random flavors
1 ----7.99
2----7.99
3----7.99
4----8.99
5----8.99

sub total 41.95

shipping 16.13

total 58.08

capellas from bull city

5 flavors x 2.50 =12.50

shipping = 3.80

total = 15.68

Im not talking about your pg allergy im talking about math

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky's Sucker Juice:

10% peppermint
4% dark razz
3% clementine
2% cream

all nicvape, and reminds me of a lollipop.. pretty sweet :)

not sure on the peppermint.. could come down quiet a bit.. maybe around 6%
flavoring is a bit high in total too.. but its good.. that's all that matters..

mix at your own risk..

I cut the peppermint down to 7%, used Blood Orange FA at 4%. That Blood Orange gives it an interesting flavor, which I like...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
nicvape

loaded up 5 random flavors 5 capellas flavors from bull city vapor
1 ----7.99 5 flavors x $2.50 ----- $ 12.50
2----7.99
3----7.99 shipping $3.80
4----8.99
5----8.99 total $15.68

sub total 41.95

shipping 16.13

total 58.08

Im not talking about your pg allergy im talking about math

the recipe is only 4 flavors, prices came straight from the site..
still.. again, if you do not want to play with these.. dont.

edit: way too early in the morning, trying to defend what I like to vape..
i should never have to, regardless of the time of day.
if you cant afford to play, dont.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about the "SC" reference, I thought that the nicvapes were a super concentrated flavoring. I'll go back over to my corner and simply eaves drop again...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about the "SC" reference, I thought that the nicvapes were a super concentrated flavoring. I'll go back over to my corner and simply eaves drop again...

@InMyImage

you are fine.. it's hard, due to the fact, not everyone tastes the same.. or places worth/value the same way..
i just wanted you to understand that i enjoy these flavors..

yes they cost a bit more.. but to me, it's worth it.. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
edit: way too early in the morning, trying to defend what I like to vape..
i should never have to, regardless of the time of day.
if you cant afford to play, dont.

its not about being able to afford it, its about being honest. you dont have to defend yourself when you are honest. I like the nicvape flavors to. they are different but Im not telling people the price difference is not a lot either. I get a lot of questions about nicvape also. I say yes they are damn good but expensive in comparison to other manufactures so its a personal choice. as far as tasting things , I go a lot lower than almost anyone on VU so its not that. Im just honest I guess.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
not saying you lie, wlmc..

however, go back thru my reviews, and yours.. i tasted at a lot lower percentage than you did..
and i am quiet heavy in my flavorings.. these.. i did not have to go heavy..

like i said.. i could have cut the peppermint down a bit..
these do not use a ton of flavoring.. capella.10% and up..
tell me i am wrong on capella..

you are wanting to compare price.. compare amounts used too.. so you can tell..

and this is side tracking the recipe.. it tastes good for me, price and all..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
and this is side tracking the recipe.. it tastes good for me, price and all..
and this is really only what matters so I apologize. sincerely.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does bring up the fact that a thread for people to compare what they feel are the required pertantages for them to get the same perceived flavor out of two different brands of the "same" flavoring are. Would make an interesting baseline even though everyone's tastes are different of course.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
like i said, wlmc..

you are wanting to compare price.. compare amounts used too.. so you can tell..

tell me i am wrong on this.. since one you use more flavor.. than the other company..
but lets take it elsewhere..

Does bring up the fact that a thread for people to compare what they feel are the required pertantages for them to get the same perceived flavor out of two different brands of the "same" flavoring are. Would make an interesting baseline even though everyone's tastes are different of course.

i have tried to talk on nicvape at least 3 threads now.. only to get jumped on..
think i will pass on that, IMI.. but perhaps someone else could do that..
somewhere else..

and this is really only what matters so I apologize. sincerely.

apology accepted, wllmc..

VU Sponsors