Become a Patron!

Smoking Badly

Hi newbie here.i just brought a Vaporesso Target 75W Pro Kit I have had it for I week today the problems started.The tank started to get to hot and it smokes with a bad smell like paper burning.Iswiched the tank to my other mod which is a COOL FIRE 1V and have no problems I just wondered if any one else has had this problem.Regards

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like your cotton is burning in the coil. Be sure you got good juice flow in the coil. Maybe turn the wattage down a bit see if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like your cotton is burning in the coil. Be sure you got good juice flow in the coil. Maybe turn the wattage down a bit see if that makes a difference.

Cheers for quick reply. it works perfect on my cool fire1V,on my Vaperesso the lowest it will go is100 and the highest is 600 and when I press to inhale it reads 75w all the time if that makes sense.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah sounds like you are in temp control mode. If I remember correctly, the cool fire does not do temp control so that's why it works fine on the cool fire.

Yeah sounds like you are in temp control mode. If I remember correctly, the cool fire does not do temp control so that's why it works fine on the cool fire.

How do I get out of TC if I can ive even changed the spare coil that came with it and still with no luck.Regards

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How do I get out of TC if I can ive even changed the spare coil that came with it and still with no luck.Regards

I am not familiar with that mod and it's operation unfortunately. Did it come with instructions?

VU Sponsors