Become a Patron!

Smokers warned of fire risks from e-cigarettes

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Watch out!!! Shit with batteries and electricity involved can catch fire if you are stupid enough"
They make it sound like batteries-electricity were invented the same time e-cigs came to fruition.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't fall asleep with a lit cig.

I think the whole ecig fire hazard thing is a bit moot considering the fire hazard of real cigs. But, that's just me.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Of these U.S. fires, children under the age of 10 with access to cigarette lighters and matches cause about 100,000 fires, 300 to 400 child deaths, and 11 percent of all injuries in reported fires each year. Globally, cigarette lights cause an estimated one million fires started by children".

And their worried about batteries......:wait:

Cigarette fires cause close to 1,000 deaths and 3,000 injuries each year in the united states, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). As the ignition source in fires responsible for over 20% of all fire deaths , cigarettes are the nations largest single cause of such deaths.

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smokers warned of fire risks from e-cigarettes

Smokers? Why are they warning smokers? To scare them and keep them smoking?

Gotta love the comments too, especially this unhappy sod...
these fake fags are dangerous to others too. A man was blowing the stuff everywhere in my pub, and I had to leave as I was having a coughing fit. My lungs did not like the chemicals he was exhaling. Someone said it was 'just water vapour' - RUBBISH!

He said, as he slathered on the glycerin-based skin protectant and brushed his teeth with the propylene-glycol laden toothpaste.

VU Sponsors