Become a Patron!

Smok X-Cube II Temp Control Issues

Hey guys , recently got myself a Smok X-Cube 2 and I seem to be having an issue with the temp control. This is the first time I've used temp control (with Ni200) and found out that I need to set the temperature coeffecient. Now HERE comes the problem. When I enter the app , the entire section for temp control is greyed out. I cannot even select Temp Control mode in the app , and I'm becoming frustrated. Must i purchase the SS and Ti upgrade just so I can use the Ni200 (which i thought came factory)? Or is this an issue others have experienced/fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Unfortunately my Google-Fu was not able to help me

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not own one but I know some are (or were) sold without temp control enabled. In that case you would need to pay the extra money via the app to enable the device to be able to use temp control. Good luck to you !

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys , recently got myself a Smok X-Cube 2 and I seem to be having an issue with the temp control. This is the first time I've used temp control (with Ni200) and found out that I need to set the temperature coeffecient. Now HERE comes the problem. When I enter the app , the entire section for temp control is greyed out. I cannot even select Temp Control mode in the app , and I'm becoming frustrated. Must i purchase the SS and Ti upgrade just so I can use the Ni200 (which i thought came factory)? Or is this an issue others have experienced/fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Unfortunately my Google-Fu was not able to help me
You have to create a Smok account.. go to the right side and create a account then it will enable...
Also that will give you the option of purchasing TI and SS mode if you dont need it no worries..

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What MrScary said. My bestfriend just bought this mod two weeks ago and we had to troubleshoot and got it this way. Just throwing it out there I love how it has bluetooth. Enjoy :3

VU Sponsors