Become a Patron!

SMOK TFV4 Tank Help!

I recently bought a SMOK tfv4 tank however I'm not sure if it will work well on an evic vtc mini box mod. I intend to use the 0.2ohm quad coil.

Any help is appreciated.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, it will work. The caveat is that it will only work in wattage mode. The Evic VTC Mini resistance specs are as follows.
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.0ohm for VT mode
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for VW/ Bypass mode

Yes, it will work. The caveat is that it will only work in wattage mode. The Evic VTC Mini resistance specs are as follows.
Wow thanks for that, would you recommend any other more powerful box mods ?

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow thanks for that, would you recommend any other more powerful box mods ?
Are you new to vaping? What is your vaping style? Flavor chaser,cloud chaser? These all attribute to the mod that's right for you. I don't have experience with the evic, it looks like a great mod though. Personally I love the xcube2 by Smok. It's is pretty big, but for the price it is a 180w device and paired with the TFV4 is just an amazing vape.

Last edited:
Are you new to vaping? What is your vaping style? Flavor chaser,cloud chaser? These all attribute to the mod that's right for you. I don't have experience with the evic, it looks like a great mod though. Personally I love the xcube2 by Smok. It's is pretty big, but for the price it is a 200w device and paired with the TFV4 is just an amazing vape.
Yes I am been vaping about a month now. I would say I'm a cloud chaser hence me getting the tfv4 tank. Hmm nice shout, might have to check it out. Thanks :)

Blwnv8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you new to vaping? What is your vaping style? Flavor chaser,cloud chaser? These all attribute to the mod that's right for you. I don't have experience with the evic, it looks like a great mod though. Personally I love the xcube2 by Smok. It's is pretty big, but for the price it is a 180w device and paired with the TFV4 is just an amazing vape.
I'm using the xcube 2 and tfv4 as well. Def a nice setup. But she goes through juice like crazy

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It works perfectly fine. I run all their coils and rba in tc and power mode. Works superb. No need for a more powerful mod

I am currently using this set up and it works well. I am using the standard triple coil head and the vape production is awesome. I have been using it on wattage mode and vaping at 50-60 watts

VU Sponsors