Become a Patron!

Smok TFV4 or Smok TCT

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I would like to replace my Atlantis 2. I currently have a ipv4s and a D2. I use temp control on both.
I want best of both worlds, cloud and flavor. I have a uwell crown on way. Got glowing reviews and so did both smok's so. I would like to know who has tried both and like one more than other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
2 others to consider that are getting greta reviews as well,
billows v2
OBS T-VCT

The smok TF4$ if you are going to use the stock triple and quad coils are expensive as hell I thin Ive seen then at $7 each and drink tons of juice and require HIGH WATTAGE

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Matt have u tried those u recommended. And price wise?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well hose are the 2 im stuck deciding on which to buy. the billows v2 is only a rebuildable no stock coils, I think Ive seen it for $30.
The OBS is the one I have in my cart now and cant decide to buy or not to buy or wait for a sale. Its 40 with the rba deck

check out the subtank wars thread for the last say 2 pages for all the info on the OBS

The vaping devil is telling me it is a good as my maganus with dual vertcal coils, but it has a nice RBA deck and the maganus dont, and its top fill and this and that, so I am thinking very seriously on this one.

So I would like to replace my Atlantis 2. I currently have a ipv4s and a D2. I use temp control on both.
I want best of both worlds, cloud and flavor. I have a uwell crown on way. Got glowing reviews and so did both smok's so. I would like to know who has tried both and like one more than other

Uwell crown is nice. Has a big reservoir for juice... I haven't put high wattage to test and it took a lil bit before I started liking it mainly cause you gotta break it in...once you've done that your good to go. I recommend billow V2 for cloud and taste....took me a few tries with rebuilding the deck cause its a small space that requires you to put a cap over that, but overall a nice Rta w big draw and taste

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not good at rebuilding. Tried twice on the kanger rba. So I'm staying clear of rba. Want something that I could drop coil in. And done

You can always order clapton coils which are already made for you, then you just gotta get used to puttin organic cotton (a small enough piece) through the coil....rba is really where you will get big flavor...other than that stick to sub ohm'n.... Arctic tank is worth checking for as well

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can always order clapton coils which are already made for you, then you just gotta get used to puttin organic cotton (a small enough piece) through the coil....rba is really where you will get big flavor...other than that stick to sub ohm'n.... Arctic tank is worth checking for as well

Claptons for TC? :eek:

The crown does have very good reviews, although I haven't tried it.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Crown I ordered. Waiting for mail. Just wanted to get idea on either tct or tfv4

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
You might consider availability and cost of the coils - the TFV4 coils are incredibly expensive! Vaping Devil has the OBS-VCT and loves it!
Yes indeed. It is my favorite just flighty above the billows v2

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is the vct temp control capable

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i think the TFV4 is an awesome idea, but poor execution. there are suppose to be 11 different coils for it EVENTUALLY

3 coil
4 coil
6 coil
ni
dual ni
ti
single coil rba
dual coil rba
and 3 more i forget
think the are single and dual coil and some other type of ni

But they release it with only the triple, quad and 2 rba sections available

They keep promising the nickel coil

so you are buying a tank in the hopes they actually release everything promised for it.

and the 2 stock coils the release are best on devices that can go well over 60w and they drink more juice then you would believe. plus the replacement coils cost more then 2 of any other coil on the market

SO i definitelly like the idea of 11 coils. until they actually hit the market, I am holding off on this one

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tct seems like the cheapest and best options The obs is just a lil too much for me at current moment

VU Sponsors