Become a Patron!

SMOK G-Priv 2 or Smoant Charon TS, which one is better?

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The touch screen of SMOK G-Priv 2 VW/TC Mod is very nice. It’s brighter and has a better resolution, so the display looks more crisp and is an obvious step up from the original G-Priv. On top of being easier to see, it’s also easier to use. The changes weren’t major, but the user interface was updated to make using it more intuitive. I’m really happy to see this because SMOK tends to not adjust their UIs at all. It’s only $67.85 and free shipping worldwide, just get it via this link: SMOK G-Priv 2 VW/TC Mod.

The great "Craft"from Smoant-- Charon TS 218W TC Box Mod which is famous as Touch Screen. It is just like a mechanical phone stepping over to anohter higher level as interlectual phone which is technological innovation.It not only possesses outstanding looking, but also easy function, whoever you are, newbie or experienced vapers, you are able to use it easily, and must be atrracted with its excellency. Smoant Charon TS 218W features a touch screen. It’s quite simple for operation, and even a brand new vaper can easily operate it. Its sufficient modes, including VW mode, TC mode and TCR mode, can be also satisfying to the experienced vapers. It’s only $66.89 and free shipping worldwide, just get it via this link: Smoant Charon TS 218W Mod.

Featuring the first and one of the most capable 1.68-inch color touchscreen, the new Ocular presents all the essentials on its clear and precise display. It supports for custom screensaver with clock or images as you like. Powered by a 5000mAh built-in battery, Ocular applies a sophisticated temperature control suite coupled with a 80W maximum output. This anticipated device also makes it possible to track your daily activity and vaping habits by connecting to your mobile application. Plug in your headphone to enjoy the music. The one of a kind features enables you to stay cool, active and unique. It’s only $43.89 and free shipping worldwide, just get it via this link: Joyetech Ocular 80W Touch Screen Mod.

Anymore touch screen vaping device discount, just visit this page:
https://www.urvapin.com/mods-batteries/touch-screen-mod.html

Wholesale price is lower, please contact us via email: [email protected] if you want to wholesale or dropship.

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:vape wholesale

Best Seller:

SMOK Veneno 225w Kit $72.65 and Free Shipping

SMOK Mag 225W Kit $78.75 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

Joyetech Espion 200W TC Kit $57.95 and Free Shipping

ijoy exo pd270 mod $53.85 and Free Shipping

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried the G Priv 2, only the original but the Charon TS is great. So is the original charon for that matter :)
Joyetech I've had crappy mods off them so unless they've improved I wouldn't bother!!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used them smok mods either as I can't keep up with how many they bring out!! Seems to be a new mod every week!!

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used them smok mods either as I can't keep up with how many they bring out!! Seems to be a new mod every week!!

Yep, SMOK released lots of device than other brands.

I haven't tried the G Priv 2, only the original but the Charon TS is great. So is the original charon for that matter :)
Joyetech I've had crappy mods off them so unless they've improved I wouldn't bother!!

The UI of charon TS 218, maybe the best one.

VU Sponsors