Become a Patron!

Smok alien help

i dropped my smok alien 220 watt mod, in water. I quickly pulled the mod out of the water, pulled the batteries and allowed it to dry. After I allowed it to dry out I attempted to turn the device on and it will not power on. Is there anyway to know if the device is shot due to water damage.

Harve

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My guess is it's gone. The key to surviving water damage is making absolutely certain and with a shadow of doubt that EVERYTHING is dry before applying power.

My guess is it's gone. The key to surviving water damage is making absolutely certain and with a shadow of doubt that EVERYTHING is dry before applying power.
I threw the mod into a bag of rice and sealed it for 24 hrs. I was hoping that would have saved it. Looks like I'm out of luck, which is unfortunate due to the fact I just bought it.

Thanks

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i dropped my smok alien 220 watt mod, in water. I quickly pulled the mod out of the water, pulled the batteries and allowed it to dry. After I allowed it to dry out I attempted to turn the device on and it will not power on. Is there anyway to know if the device is shot due to water damage.

Harve
Try setting it upside down overnight and see if it works in the morning. Some juice got into my Bec pro and now i store it upside down all day everyday.

VU Sponsors