Become a Patron!

Smok AL85 Not Working

Help Please!!!
I bought a Smok AL85 just a few months ago, in March or April, & it's worked fine until a few days ago when it just suddenly quit, completely! I puffed on it before bed with no problem but the next morning when I went to take a puff there's no response from it whatsoever-it won't fire, screen's blacked out, & doesn't even light up when I remove & reinsert the battery. I tested the tank & battery, both are working fine & I usually charge the battery on an external charger. So I got the firmware for it from someone who contacted Smoktech & received it from them after bricking theirs but the pc doesn't register it at all on Windows XP when connected with a good charge & sync data cable.
Anyone know what's wrong with it or have any ideas on how to fix it or what I can do with it?? I can't find my receipt, even though I always keep them in their box, & the warranty card for it says it has a 6 month warranty through Smok but the retailer didn't fill it out.
I don't have a lot of knowledge on the inner workings of vape mods & no idea what to do in this situation so any help or suggestions are much appreciated.
Thx much!

,,<^.,.^>,,
because…Cats!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a faulty board....pity you can't find the receipt.

love2vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a stretch, but I would try contacting the store you purchased from to see if they can help at all. They may have records on file and can provide you with a new receipt so Smok can help you out.

VU Sponsors