Become a Patron!

Smoant Battlestar issues

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought a smoant battlestar a few days ago, all in all I like it. Ive had had an issue with it reading ohms accurately though. I can put 3 different tanks on it and they all read . 18. I put the same tank on another device and it's . 6. I build my own coils but like I said, they read accurately on the 521 reader and on another mod... Not my coils.. Not the tank..its the mod. How dangerous is this and has anyone had this problem and been able to fix it?

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried hitting the fire button without an Atty on it then put it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you tried hitting the fire button without an Atty on it then put it on?

Yes, always . 18 , even if I take the batteries out and put them back in, unscrew the atty at the same time.. Still . 18.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I searched and searched but can't find where the firmware can be updated so I'm at a loss. I would suggest contacting the vendor you purchased it from.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is it not asking you if you have a new or same coil each time you swap atties?

Make sure the mod is On when you swap atties

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is it not asking you if you have a new or same coil each time you swap atties?

Make sure the mod is On when you swap atties
It asks if it's a new coil but it always puts the resistance at . 18, even on a . 6

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It asks if it's a new coil but it always puts the resistance at . 18, even on a . 6

Ok weird question then, and last idea before giving up, have you tried hitting each button, like yes and no? To see if it's backwards

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok weird question then, and last idea before giving up, have you tried hitting each button, like yes and no? To see if it's backwards

It worked!!!!! You are so awesome, I don't think you have any idea how awesome you are.

I would have never thought the menu could be backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It worked!!!!! You are so awesome, I don't think you have any idea how awesome you are.

I would have never thought the menu could be backwards.

[/QUOTE]

I had no idea either LOL, I just have a knack for troubleshooting, I'm glad you could figure out what I meant though cause I worded it terribly, and glad it worked!

VU Sponsors