Become a Patron!

Smaller Glass Bottles

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i been using these empty brown dropper bottles left over from my previous ventures into vendor juice, since i usually find myself making a lot of smaller batches of 15ml when experimenting.

Where is a good/cheap place stateside to order these type of bottles (don't have to be dropper bottles either. In fact i'd probably like non-dropper tops better), preferably in clear so i can better monitor the changes in color while steeping? Seems all the decent options i can dig up are from China, too pricey for freakin bottles, or not in the size range (10 or 15 ml) i'd aiming at.

Thanks

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they do have good prices and selection .. that out of stock issue could be a killer tho .. haha..

thanks for the link tho!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last batch I got was a lot of 72 15ml for $24 and change from eBay.

Grendel6.5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought amber 30 ml non dripper glass bottles cheap on amazon. Pretty sure they had smaller ones too. Might be worth looking into.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
if you want a bunch the above are all great. If you want a few here and there maybe check out a local organic food store or vitamin shoppe kinda place . I just bought some 8 oz amber glass bottles with caps today for like 1.25 each and I didnt have to wait :) my local store that I like has 15ml through 8 oz amber glass in stock all the time

VU Sponsors