Significant price drop on Signature(TFA) from EcigExpress

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Great News Everyone! We have reduced prices on over a hundred flavors from our popular Signature (TFA ) Line!

Visit www.ecigexpress.com and take advantage of it. Visit our Signature (TFA) section.

I would also like to use this opportunity to gather everyone's feedback on the flavors that we carry from TFA (under Signature).

What other flavor concentrates from TFA would you like to see us carry?

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've always been able to get the flavors I want from ECX. Have placed two orders in the last month! Wait...maybe it's three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just went over there and checked it out, great prices but I am in big time need of TFA Whipped Cream which you don't have. TFA also has a New Caramel (not the original, DX or candy versions) which now uses Triacetin instead of the Butyric Acid that is in the DX version. The new caramel is great and you should definitely stock that.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great price on 10 ml, even better on 250 at just a few bucks more than I've paid for 120...

Just checked my needs list because I'm going to be doing big orders with you guys and my other preferred vendor in the next couple weeks - I'm going to have to go elsewhere for TFA Fruit Circles, Honeydew, Sour, and Watermelon Candy because you don't have them, Watermelon because I can't get bigger than 10 ml.

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Great price on 10 ml, even better on 250 at just a few bucks more than I've paid for 120...

Just checked my needs list because I'm going to be doing big orders with you guys and my other preferred vendor in the next couple weeks - I'm going to have to go elsewhere for TFA Fruit Circles, Honeydew, Sour, and Watermelon Candy because you don't have them, Watermelon because I can't get bigger than 10 ml.

I will personally make sure we carry these 4 flavors for you. Expect them on our website within a 2-3 week timeframe :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Responsiveness like that is why you guys are one of the only places I buy from. Thanks!

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also having to go elsewhere for pineapple, pecan, and orange cream. And the Whipped Cream for sure that was mentioned earlier too :)

hertigg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you start stocking the DX line that they have, I will never have to shop anywhere else for flavors. I already get 95% of my stuff from ecx,

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have a lot of the DX line sitting on my desk already ;) Expect to see those within a week.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also having to go elsewhere for pineapple, pecan, and orange cream. And the Whipped Cream for sure that was mentioned earlier too :)

Hadn't noticed that Orange Cream had vanished until you mentioned it.
Good thing I stocked up during the July 4th sale.

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
On the contrary, none of TFA's flavors actually carry Diacetyl. The DX line is specifically referring to the other 2 worry-some diketones: Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl.

Source: Website
"Many of our flavors are free of these ingredients, and NO flavor of ours contains Diacetyl (another Diketone) as an ingredient, however the flavors listed below contained Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl originally, and we have reformulated them to be made without them and are releasing them as a seperate product."

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/news.aspx?showarticle=21

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Interesting. I try to stay away from diacetyl but didn't know about those other two. (Apparently I've been living in a closet the last couple of years). So that little hazard symbol beside some of the flavors... Is that for those other two nasties? I guess I'm confused? I love you guys btw,,, as evidenced by the FOUR orders I've placed in the last month! (I really need to get my sh** together!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors