Become a Patron!

Sigelei Slyder Tank

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought so much of this tank that I figured I'd post a few pics and let you guys know about it. As you can see in the picture it comes with the tank, spare glass, extra O ring and 5 yes I said 5 coils ! One in the tank and 4 extra. It's comparable to the TFV12 but in my opinion it's the best built tank out there right now ! Even the air ring has a ball bearing in it so it "ratchets" to the position you want it at. I would recommend a good mod to run it on. Probably three batteries would be best. It takes a lot of watts to fire the coil because it's so big. I gave it to my son and he absolutely loves it. I set it up and tried it first. Wouldn't even fire starting at 75 watts it seemed like. Right now he's using it at 150 watts and that seems to be a sweet spot. Sounds like a lot but its not. It's just because if you look at the coil that it comes with there's 6 in one coil. Without being a rocket scientist is you divide 6 into 150 your running at about 25 watts per coil at that wattage. You can take it or leave it but I'm having our warehouse guy "hide" me another one LMAO. Enjoy !

IMG_1129.JPG IMG_1131.JPG IMG_1132.JPG

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, the coils are .2 ohm and say they're rated for 50-285 watts. Also if you look at the picture the top "slides" open hence the name slyder tank

VU Sponsors