Become a Patron!

Sigelei Mini 38.99 shipped from the USA

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been thinking about getting a lemo but hate the way you have to put the juice in.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah 101vape is a solid vendor. I've made multiple purchases from them. I hate their lack of descriptions, but hey I'll gladly trade a description for stellar pricing. I'm bet tempted to get a sig mini. I have a 100+ but rarely go over 30w, so yeah. I just wish the 50w was a tad smaller so I could get that for the times I go in the 40w range.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been thinking about getting a lemo but hate the way you have to put the juice in.

There is a downside to almost every RTA/RDAout there. Gotta weigh the good with the bad and make the choice that is right for you. Juice filling on the Lemo doesn't bother me. I'm used to the bottom fill. The only thing I don't like is the afc. And how it likes to move on it's own.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This Item is SOLD OUT! Just tried to buy it. I should have gone ahead and got it while at work but got sidetracked doing other stuff.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I took one of them off their hands before they all got away. Sorry about that Prsurf2k :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's cool My bad for procrastinating.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i bet 101 will re-stock at that price. me personally im waiting for it to come down even further. and im in no hurry (other than the usual vape itch). my sig100+ is holding me over until i can get a smaller powerhouse.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i bet 101 will re-stock at that price. me personally im waiting for it to come down even further. and im in no hurry (other than the usual vape itch). my sig100+ is holding me over until i can get a smaller powerhouse.

I can't see it going much lower than that. The IPV Mini 30w is dropping now that the 70w is out. But the lowest I have seen it is $40. Average going price for the Sig Mini is $50. I am really surprised 101 priced them so low. Might be an initial pre-order price they got.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't see it going much lower than that. The IPV Mini 30w is dropping now that the 70w is out. But the lowest I have seen it is $40. Average going price for the Sig Mini is $50. I am really surprised 101 priced them so low. Might be an initial pre-order price they got.

I had wondered if this is the lowest we will get. i appreciate your opinion. I'm still holding out hope it will fall another few bucks. But if not, I have no problem coughing up $39 for this device. but I am still deciding between this and the IPV mini 2. I do like this price point better and the size of the sig30w is smaller than the IPV mini 2.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had wondered if this is the lowest we will get. i appreciate your opinion. I'm still holding out hope it will fall another few bucks. But if not, I have no problem coughing up $39 for this device. but I am still deciding between this and the IPV mini 2. I do like this price point better and the size of the sig30w is smaller than the IPV mini 2.

I have the IPV Mini and not a huge fan of it. Love the form factor and the easy change battery. Just the chip is not as accurate as it should be. Seems to fire a few watts higher than it should. I have to crank it down compared to the same exact RTA on my Vaporshark. The Sig has the same chip so I hope it isn't the same way. But for the price I will use one strictly for a dripper and the other as a beat around. Leave my Vaporshark home more.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the IPV Mini and not a huge fan of it. Love the form factor and the easy change battery. Just the chip is not as accurate as it should be. Seems to fire a few watts higher than it should. I have to crank it down compared to the same exact RTA on my Vaporshark. The Sig has the same chip so I hope it isn't the same way. But for the price I will use one strictly for a dripper and the other as a beat around. Leave my Vaporshark home more.

do you have the 70W version of the IPV mini? I think its called the ipv mini v2.
does the sig 30w and the IPV mini 2 have the same chip? the yihi sx330 I believe..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm going to grab the Suitcase (IPV2S 70w) from VaporDna -they just got more in stock and only 90$

VU Sponsors