Become a Patron!

Sigelei Fuchai 213 plus (aka Fuchai 223)

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
things change fast. smok kinda sucked in 2015 but in 2016 they kicked some serious ass. it's pretty up and down. Right now it's smok and ijoy coming out with the most good stuff but 6 months form now who knows?
Yea your right, Smok is killing it and ijoy and JoyeTech are very close seconds.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
When you are bored try it with a .25 build, theoretically that should give you best power output if it does do 7.5v
though from your result that looks unlikely lol
View attachment 73404
you know whats funny? I just made a .25 build lol But i doubt it'll handle the heat but i could try just for shits and giggles.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yea your right, Smok is killing it and ijoy and JoyeTech are very close seconds.
ijoy is 2nd to me for sure. I haven't personally been impressed with joyetech though. but i understand people liking them.

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok has turned out some great stuff lately for sure. I'll I can find a alien and the new baby alien on sale I'll probably pick them up. Not that I need them lol. I did pick up the Fuchai plus just to play with. Figured why not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Smok has turned out some great stuff lately for sure. I'll I can find a alien and the new baby alien on sale I'll probably pick them up. Not that I need them lol. I did pick up the Fuchai plus just to play with. Figured why not.

when in rome right?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lol. Always looking to add a good deal to the collection. Even if I only use the mod once

u never know it may be a last resort during the vapepocolypse LMAO

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lol. I almost think I'm good for that. Almost. Another 50 or so and maybe

Biggest Lie i ever say is "i'm done buying stuff for a while"
it's the stupid vapemail thread. makes me want to buy more shit all the time. that and all the sales

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Biggest Lie i ever say is "i'm done buying stuff for a while"
it's the stupid vapemail thread. makes me want to buy more shit all the time. that and all the sales
Oh hell yeah. Every time I get on here I see a new mod, rta rda etc I just have to have

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh hell yeah. Every time I get on here I see a new mod, rta rda etc I just have to have

although right now i can honestly say there isn't anything I feel i really want and haven't purchased lol

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
although right now i can honestly say there isn't anything I feel i really want and haven't purchased lol
Oh there are a few custom mods I haven't picked up, but don't feel like forking over the money for. And one or two like the minikin and such. But honestly I have more mods and attys than I use as it is.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh there are a few custom mods I haven't picked up, but don't feel like forking over the money for. And one or two like the minikin and such. But honestly I have more mods and attys than I use as it is.

yeah i mean I wouldn't mind a G class but no way I'm shelling out 300 bucks for one lol
If i ever seen a sale for 150 on it i would jump but in general i never pay more then 100 bucks for a single item. My 1 exception was 104 on the finder 167

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah i mean I wouldn't mind a G class but no way I'm shelling out 300 bucks for one lol
If i ever seen a sale for 150 on it i would jump but in general i never pay more then 100 bucks for a single item. My 1 exception was 104 on the finder 167
God I know what you mean. I am always on the look out for a good sale on one of the few that I really want

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
God I know what you mean. I am always on the look out for a good sale on one of the few that I really want

i always check vapingcheap.com and vape.deals every day lol plus the vaporsjoe section here

VU Sponsors