Become a Patron!

Sigelei 30 watt Continues to run?

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone out there have any issues with the Sigelei 30 watt? Mine is about 6 weeks old, and after shutting it off, it keeps on running. To the point it gets really hot, and the only way to completely get it to turn off is to remove the battery, quickly. And of course the 30 day warranty is up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Report this to the place you purchased it from.

If no joy, contact Sigelei directly.

Kinda thinking they would want to hear about this with all the newer mods of theirs hitting the streets and wishing for good press!

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought it from a seller on Ebay with great ratings, who has since disappeared. Also sent a email to Sigelei but no response. Yet.. I am still hoping I hear from them.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I bought it from a seller on Ebay with great ratings, who has since disappeared. Also sent a email to Sigelei but no response. Yet.. I am still hoping I hear from them.

Since the seller is gone (suspicious) contact Ebay and PayPal.

Just a little white lie. Tell them you got stuck with a lemon and perhaps they will chase the varmint down for you?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Since the seller is gone (suspicious) contact Ebay and PayPal.

Just a little white lie. Tell them you got stuck with a lemon and perhaps they will chase the varmint down for you?
It could also be and honest seller that got kicked from ebay for there whole "no ecig" policy.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Curious if this is on the 30W box mod or 30W tube mod? I have a 30W tube mod and have never seen that problem on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a Sigelei 30 watt and a 20 watt. 1 issue I have heard about with the 30watt is about the battery caps. If adjustment pin is not turned all the way down tightening the battery cap can puncture some batteries I have seen pictures of a punctured Sony VCT 5 in a 30watt. and read a warning about this in a forum. I have a SS 26650 tube from VariTude for my 20watt so I am using the battery cap from my 20watt which has a Spring on my 30 watt.

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine is the tube mod. And I just checked the pin. It's sitting good. Thanks for all the info.

VU Sponsors