Become a Patron!

Sigelei 213 settings

Recently purchased a sigelei 213, i also have the nautilus x tank. Anyone with this specific mod know what settings to use?

As of right now, I have it at the power setting of 20watt. But there's options for SS, Ti1, Ni200, TCR, and TFR.

As an entry level rookie to the vape scene, im not really sure what settings I should be using other than the specified watt range for the coil.

Anyone have a suggested tank for this mod? Imy 50/50 when it comes to cloud chasing vs flavor. Also, the store I went to asked for a vg/pg ratio? What should I be looking for?

Sorry for the noobish questions, but will take any advice!

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess my first comment will be why didn't the people at the store anwere your questions? VG/PG ratios are up to you. VG or vegetable glycerin is thicker and has the ability to produce more vapor but it can also mute flavor. PG or propylene glycol is thinner and can bring the flavor. Some tanks and coil systems need a thinner juice for proper wicking. As for the Sig 213, I own one. The "other" settings are used for temperature control only. SS=stainless steal,,Ti1=titanium,,Ni200=nickel,, don't bother using the TCR or TFR settings. For you since you are new to vaping, I would recommend a simple tank and non temp control coils. I don't know about the tank you are using now but if 20 Watts is all you need to get a satisfying Vape then that's all you need. Just remember to start off with low wattage and gradually increase until you get the desired Vape you want. The last thing you want is a burnt nasty hit because you over powered the coil. Hope this helps and good job on not smoking cigarettes. This forum is a wealth of good info.

VU Sponsors