Sigelei 150w vs IPV3 165w

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
11707596_511913305623348_2030208702704771612_n.jpg
Well long story short, I traded my Sigelei with a friend of mine for their IPV3.
IMG_0664.JPG

So i decided to do a comparison between the 2... I will say there are features I like on both boxes. I liked the size of the Sigelei's fire button and placement, made it really confortable to use, also the Sigelei is not as heavy. THe IPV3 however, upgradable firmwear, is a plus, it feels more solid, right down to the buttons, although it is more of an hassle to charge without a compatible USB charger, and now I'm going to feel like I'm always going to have to carry a screwdriver with me in my purse, in case I need to chages batteries while I'm out, which is definately a con. however I did apply the 165w firmware update to it when I got home, and I do like the more accurate screen, however I will miss the battery percentage meter, the Sigelei has.

As for vape quality, I did notice that the IPV3 does seem to run a little stronger than the Sigelei, and my batteries seemed to last longer than they would on the Sigelei, but it will take a few days to properly judge the battery consumption.

All and all I know these boxes are comparable, but I'm happy with this trade, and I feel the IPV3 is the better of the 2, however this is only my opinion.

VU Sponsors