Become a Patron!

Sigelei 150 with Arctic Tank

I recently got the Sigelei 150 and the Arctic Tank as my most recent vape. I can't put the thing down unless I'm going to work and literally have to. I was just wondering if anyone out there has and insight on the combo together or the mod/tank separately. Any advice, to dos, not to dos etc. Thanks guys

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Snap, I run a Sigelei 150w with a couple of Artic tanks at 70/75w with the 0.2ohm coils. The mod is definitely the best value for money box on the market, you need the better batteries to do it justice. I like to fire it for at least a 4/5 second pull to get that hot vape without burning my lips.

My tip for the Artic is to keep your nicotine level low, 6ml max, using only premium juice to get that clean taste.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One more tip, the Artic comes with 2 different sets of coils. The BTC and the BTDC coils.

BTDC coils are the way to go

Hey thanks guys, this was really helpful.
Snap, I run a Sigelei 150w with a couple of Artic tanks at 70/75w with the 0.2ohm coils. The mod is definitely the best value for money box on the market, you need the better batteries to do it justice. I like to fire it for at least a 4/5 second pull to get that hot vape without burning my lips.

My tip for the Artic is to keep your nicotine level low, 6ml max, using only premium juice to get that clean taste.
Yeah, anything over 3 mg with exception of Cereal Killa has been way to harsh for my liking. I have a couple efest batteries coming in today actually. So hopefully everything works out well.

VU Sponsors