Sigelei 100+

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So today after work I will be picking up my first box mod, the 100+. I have done some research on my on but would like some more clarification. Everyone on her seems pretty knowledgeable. I plan on eventually getting to the dripping part. But I'm just slowly getting there.

I am coming from ego style batteries so I am wonder what watts I should run my tanks at. I have the Atlantis and the nautilus mini. I have found to run the Atlantis around 25 and the nautilus around 15. Is this close or wrong?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd suspect that 25 might be good with the Atlantis, maybe even higher, but depending on the coil and juice, 15 "might" be a bit high for the Nautilus...

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I liked my mini around 12. I wouldn't take it past 15. I like the atlantis at 35. I wouldn't take it past 40.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the Atlantis start at 30 and adjust up or down to taste. With the Nautilus start at 10 or 11 and adjust upwards (make sure you use the BVC coils).

Just make sure the Atlantis head is really primed before use, 8 drops or so on the wicking material. For the Nautilus, 4-5 drops.

You are going to have a lot of fun with the Atlantis, just make sure to lower your nic level, Those clouds you will be blowing will be 3-5 times the volume of an Ego setup easily...

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to learning about something new. I do have a quick question. Since I will be adjusting the watts. Do the volts auto change or will that need to be set then switch over to the watt adjustment?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With wattage, you don't need to worry about the volts, that is auto-calculated by the mod. You might want to learn about Ohms law and how it relates to voltage & wattage. Here's an online calculator: http://www.onlineconversion.com/ohms_law.htm

You input 2 values: resistance, volts or watts, or amperes of power and it calculates.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just start low and work your way up till it gets to the point where you love it!

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks again. I clearly chose the right forum for quick and excellent answers.

VU Sponsors