Become a Patron!

Sig 100+, other options in the same price range?

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been looking at 50w+ regulated boxes as I want a box mod to compliment my mechs. Mostly I am looking for these features:

1: 50w+
2: Spring 510
3: Replaceable, dual 18650 (Runtime being the goal here. Built in battery units need not apply though, must be able to swap out married pairs)
4: $60-$100 price range
5: Good electronics (so, well-reviewed and tested, rather not have a brick within a month. I baby my devices though so drops and such usually not an issue).

I've been looking around but everything else in the price range and wattage seem to either have built in batteries or only a single 18650. Are there any other good options that I'm missing?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The battery is going to be the hard part. Like you said you are seeing built ins and single batt mods. My suggestion would be to get a 100w box with dual batts and then you will hit your wishlist easier. Just because it is a 100w box does not mean you need to jack up the power to that point. If you up the watts you can look at say the Sig 100w +, or maybe the ipv4 things like that.

If you are stuck on that amount of power you might have to up your budget a tad and look at 60w Raptor boxes or maybe a Hex v1 to get a dual batt regulated box mod.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i was close to buying a 100w+, but ended up getting the 150W

Very happy with it

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grab a sig 100+ or 150. Even an ipv would work. I use a sig 100+ all day every day and seldom go over 60 watts. Just because you have 100+ watts doesn't mean you have to ise it.

VU Sponsors