Become a Patron!

Show off your guns!

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bring it bitches! :) (and piss off some liberals)

A few of my bang bangs

Some C&R goodness (when the SHTF, I got my end of the neighborhood covered :) )

Guns115.jpg

67dbaefe-5bb7-4e2e-83a3-77a1569c0cf3_zps878aed7b.jpg

This is my EDC, Mrs. Marlboro, older lady, defined, well bred, a bit rough around the edges and got lots of miles on her...but piss her off and she will sling ashtrays at you!!!
62c29dce-ccf1-4bc2-84e8-8f1006ef01e9_zps2fec94e1.jpg

Old Czech pea shooter

CZ82.jpg

Let's not forget the Sig

SigSauerP9_zps2e262088.jpg

kuma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice SIG, compact enough and gets the job done

Madness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like you will go through a lot of 7.62 X 54R!

Damn! I've got several of the same except the Sig and the Czech 9! I'm thinking the Marlin is a model 1895? I'm all in with that; even all the reloading goodies and a bullet mold. Sold my Moisin-Nagant and kept the Enfield.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guns should be illegal they kill people... Just kidding love guns gotta get me one. So when shtf I will be like the governor, pre-missing eyeball

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a liberal and guns don't piss me off. I like to hunt. I also keep guns around for home protection.
I will say nothing will make someone piss their pants faster than hearing a shotgun shell being jacked into the chamber from behind them in the dark.

Sent from the scariest place on earth, my mind.
using Tapatalk 2

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[OTE="Warhawk-AVG, post: 46066, member: 4587"]I did'nt post the pic of my Norinko SKS in black Monte Carlo stock...we have almost the same bang sticks man...hah
I'm just not a "Glock" guy[/QUOTE]

Im not much of a Glock person myself mainly because I don't like trigger safeties. I got it as my conceal and carry piece. It holds 9 rounds in the magazine and is very compact.I'm so glad I live in a state where the law makers realise that law abiding citizens with fire arms are not the problem.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Awesome Pics of the Vapes & Guns :).... I'd post a few pics, but unfortunately I can't *Classified* reasons!!! Vape & Shoot gotta love it!

VU Sponsors