Show me some tattoos!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's see some tats in here. Stories are welcome. Please be aware of the nudity rules...no T, A or reproductive organs MmmmK? So even if you don't have one and are thinking about one, show what you'd like. I'm completely fascinated by the artwork.

I have only one so far. Picking an artist is excruciatingly difficult and the artist who did this was highly recommended for this area. I won't be going back there...they didn't really listen to what I wanted or thought it demonic. Phht. Plus the eye isn't round. Bugs me. There are parts of it I quite like though. It's an Eye of Horus, stands for good luck, health, blahblah and the fire is something I play with everyday. Plus my mom always said she had an eye in the back of her head. lol
409082854.jpg

jovial_evil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dbfe4637ef2f8acef59803c62bb31dc8.jpg

AIFA, for me lady.
My custom design too.

The story is, I would reassure her by saying I'm "all in". After I had said it several times, she asked "for always"? I said yes, I'm " all in for always ". She has AIFA tattoo as well, but not in the heart design.

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first attempt...I think 2 years old (I am right handed while my left hand is weak plus unstable hands/legally blind in left eye and can only see clearly 6 inches or less with right eye...no depth perception). Completely painless and merely took 30 minutes, did it under the supervision of an actual Tattoo Artist.

I still can't comprehend HOW I did it!

4ca6676b-2f41-4498-8e1e-7984b7c260dd_zps5decabf9.jpg

Next ink will be from an actual artist, lmfao!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The big bold tattoos with detail are amazing to look at. I also really enjoy the simplicity of the smaller ones. I like that, Tripster! You done good.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my "natural" tattoos. who needs ink? :p

IMGP9913_th.jpg

the coal has survived the pressure. it is now a beautiful diamond. it's natural setting is it's best.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my "natural" tattoos. who needs ink? :p

Really kelli...this is the tattoo section...go put some clothes on before you catch a cold...you have what...7 weeks before Christmas...you need to be working on the future Christmas picture thread....nice Ms. Santa might be awesome :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
^^^^

i think you miss Kelli's point. her body and soul have been tattooed by life. both have scars. despite what she has been though, they have made beautiful, both physically and spiritually.

her physical beauty is remarkable. she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous and incredibly sexy. while the scars weren't voluntary, she wears them well. how could she possibly improve on her beauty? as it is, no one is more beautiful than she is. why be so dismissive of her "art"? it is who she is. and she is pretty amazing! :)

as for Ms Santa, i can tell you that Kelli is the prettiest and sexiest Ms Santa you will ever see! ;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh please. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak. :p

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jimi, you look like a little kid with a new toy with that smile of yours.

VU Sponsors