Become a Patron!

ShopMVG.com Review - My Vapor Gasm

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
I'm editing my original review since the issue I had was resolved. Also I'm going edit this to make it shorter since the original was pretty long.

ShopMVG.com has some good products and decent pricing especially if you find a coupon code. They also have pretty fast shipping since all the products I've ordered from them came in about 3 days. The Achilles heel for this shop is the communication. I had some issues with both orders I placed with them and the only way to get a hold of them is through email. After my initial email to them it would take them about 4-5 days to get a response back. My usual go-to shop is Viper Vape and they always pick up the phone and return emails right away and that sets the bar for me for any other store that I deal with. So having to wait 4 days for an email response is pretty uncommon from what I'm used to

Other than that I would say give them a try if you don't care too much about the communication piece. Both order issues I had were ultimately resolved by them so there are no open concerns it just took a little longer than I'm used to.

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like customer service isn't high on their priority list.:( Hope it works out for you, and you have a new IPV4 in your hands soon.

VU Sponsors