Shade of Pear

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.5% FA Shade
1.0% FA Pear
0.5% FA Almond
0.5% FA Vanilla Tahiti
0.5% FA Dusk (optional, I like a little darkness added)

I'm really happy with this, been on a Shade kick for a while now, IMHO it's a really nice balance of flavors. I get tobacco up front with a shade of pear then vanilla and almond that kinda lingers on exhale. It's not bad fresh but I like to steep my tobaccos. I did a couple of hours in the crockpot plus a few days, it's starting to get that smooth creaminess like I like ;)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sounds really nice!

Do you know of any E-Liquid maker that sells something similar?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cool, thanks. I have a few tobaccos already, picked up a couple more yesterday. I wanted to play, but like the idea of something other than just plain tobacco.

memvapr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol, how far down are you in TN? Might be just over the hollar to me (I'm in the Memphis flatlands).

Man, just put pear and shade on my next order, kills my me how each recipe has the one or two ingredients I don't have on hand ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol, how far down are you in TN? Might be just over the hollar to me (I'm in the Memphis flatlands).

Man, just put pear and shade on my next order, kills my me how each recipe has the one or two ingredients I don't have on hand ;)
If you spend any length of time in the FA thread, that'll solve itself REAL quick. I had to split up my storage box.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm south of Nashville ;) I know the feeling well, have vape mail on the way myself.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
sounds good, ,// freakin love the avatar photo thing hahahahahaa

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dude... y'all know I'm not a big fan of tobacco vapes. This is GOOD!! Nice job, man.

Nice, light vape with just a "shade of pear". Totally diggin' this one.

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up yesterday too, I can see why you were on a Shade kick. I really like both of these tobaccos. The pear goes great, this great, I am having entirely too much fun, I feel like I should be getting into some kind of trouble.
Thanks down!

eireboi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1.5% FA Shade
1.0% FA Pear
0.5% FA Almond
0.5% FA Vanilla Tahiti
0.5% FA Dusk (optional, I like a little darkness added)

I'm really happy with this, been on a Shade kick for a while now, IMHO it's a really nice balance of flavors. I get tobacco up front with a shade of pear then vanilla and almond that kinda lingers on exhale. It's not bad fresh but I like to steep my tobaccos. I did a couple of hours in the crockpot plus a few days, it's starting to get that smooth creaminess like I like ;)
What is shade?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What is shade?
From HICs Notes on FA available here:http://www.hicsmixes.com/notes-etc.html

FA Shade
2% standalone. Fairly neutral, smooth, light-medium brown tobacco flavor with
background of caramel; mildly sweet. Shade tobacco is often used to wrap cigars, so a
little FA Shade is an authentic addition to cigar recipes. If your tobacco blend is too
harsh, Shade can lightly sweeten and will add nice smoothness as it ages. Shade is a
step up in tobacco intensity from Maxx Blend; the two share a similar caramel-honey
background flavor, so they combine well. Small amounts of Shade make an intriguing
replacement for caramel in non-tobacco recipes, especially bakery vapes.

VU Sponsors