Become a Patron!

Sgt. Pepper's Magical Mystery Tour

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
th

I hope that'll you'll enjoy the show.
So sit back and let the evening go.
It's a place to live, love, chat, and vape.
And a great spot to relax and escape.

th

Roll up for the Mystery Tour
We have everything you need
It's waiting to take you away
Satisfaction guaranteed

lucy-in-the-sky-with-diamonds2.jpg

We have tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Even a girl with kaleidoscope eyes
There's rocking horse people who eat marshmallow pies
And flowers that grow so incredibly high

tumblr_m548p3IXeU1rxcwpao1_500.gif

And remember to look for the girl with the Sun in Her Eyes

A place to talk Beatles and chat about anything.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This day in Beatles history. On Feb. 12, 1964, the Beatles played two 25 minute concerts at Carnegie Hall in New York.
carnegie-hall.jpg

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got some vape mail.:) A new Lemo Drop in black. I already have the silver. And some juice I've been vaping for some months now. I'm waiting on some new juice from Lazarus Vintage called Trinity Reserve. It's part of their 7 Wonders of the World series. This stuff sounds awesome. The website describes it as: Perhaps one of the most incredible wonders, Trinity is composed of silky smooth bourbon that has been slowly layered in roasted nuts. The crème of this captivating flavor has quickly become a favorite among the founders of Lazarus Reserve and will equally entice you with its alluring aroma and plumes of vape.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yellow Submarine please!!

Sgt Peppers was a great album

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yellow Submarine please!!

Sgt Peppers was a great album

Hi, Frost. I'm living in one... of course we all live in a yellow subarine.lol Sgt. Pepper's was an incredible album. I saw it performed live for the first time in Las Vegas. There was a full orchestra and Cheap Trick's lead singer, Robin Zander, did most of the vocals. There were other guest singers (can't remember right now) and it was incredible.

Welcome to the Magical Mystery Tour. and thanks for stopping by.:)

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, Frost. I'm living in one... of course we all live in a yellow subarine.lol Sgt. Pepper's was an incredible album. I saw it performed live for the first time in Las Vegas. There was a full orchestra and Cheap Trick's lead singer, Robin Zander, did most of the vocals. There were other guest singers (can't remember right now) and it was incredible.

Welcome to the Magical Mystery Tour. and thanks for stopping by.:)
Never seen them in concert before but I am envious and would of gave my left nut to of seen that lol.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
morning. it's a beautiful 12 degrees this morning. hope you are fairing better in your neighborhood.:)

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Originally from Buffalo, this is nothing lol

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This day in Beatles history: On Feb. 13, 1967, the U.S. single release of Strawberry Fields/Penny Lane.
penny-lane-us-45.jpg

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
afternoon, rushee.

p.s. yeah, I'm talking to myself. you got a problem with that?:D

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite- The Beatles:

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bummed. the tracking# said the package would be delivered today. Nope. I was waiting on this new juice from Lazarus Vintage and really wanted to get this stuff in my hands today. Hopefully, tomorrow.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to hear man. Local vape shop has a Ginger ale/Jack Daniels juice that I get a lot. Tastes great! Hopefully your shipment comes soon

VapeMe

Member For 4 Years
Love the music in here. Sgt peppers is one of my favorite Beatles albums. I think revolver is my absolute favorite though. I just ordered some juice from lazarus vintage. I ordered Anubis and No. 1. Really excited about these.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the music in here. Sgt peppers is one of my favorite Beatles albums. I think revolver is my absolute favorite though. I just ordered some juice from lazarus vintage. I ordered Anubis and No. 1. Really excited about these.

Sgt. Peppers is probably my favorite and the White Album a close second... but that could change on any given day. I ordered Trinity Reserve. Really excited about getting this. I don't usually get too excited about anything in the vaping world, but this juice (in general) has my hopes up like no other juice I've tried. If the Trinity Reserve is to my liking, I think I'm going to try Journey next.

VapeMe, welcome to my Magical Mystery Tour and thanks for stopping by.:)

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was a child about 10 years of age, I remember listening to this song over and over until I memorized the lyrics. I have never forgotten them. I always sound so good when i'm singing along with the song. lol Here's an animated version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by Dreamscape that is awesome.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you were a fan of the Monkees, you were actually able to hear a snippet of Good Morning, Good Morning on the final episode of the Monkees before the release of Sgt. Pepper later that summer. Mickey Dolenz had visited the studio where the Beatles were recording Sgt. Pepper and the song struck him. The final episode, "The Frodis Caper," opened with a short blast of the song: Good Morning, Good Morning. Can't say I was watching it, but it's an interesting bit of trivia.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've always loved this song from the first time I heard it. Many theories have been proposed as to what the meaning of this song really is. Stef Bishop gives us his. And strangely it makes sense to me. lol

I am the Walrus

The lyrics of this song were never a mystery to me when I thought about it, at the time of the original debate going on back in the 60’s. However back then, I never gave it much thought, as I was sure I would not be alone in my thinking.

Only now, with the advent of the internet and powerful search engines, is it possible to get an idea about how widespread specific knowledge is, and having done much searching I can’t find any reference to anyone else have the same basic interpretation as mine.

Which can be both disturbing and rewarding. Am I so out of touch that no one my shares view? Or is my view correct and I am the only one who has it?

The only way to put the nagging thoughts to bed is to share my conclusions, which to me are so self- evidently true!

Maybe there is another person or two out there that is still searching for the true meaning, and will, courtesy of Google, stumble across this little write up. If so, and my conclusions make sense, please feel free to reference it in any public comment you make about it.

The very first line says it all really.

What is an eggman? It is the male component of a fertilised egg. i.e. a spermatozoon. Biology tells us that there are some several 100 million spermatozoa in a typical human male I am a spammer ban me. It also tells us that usually only one actually fertilises the egg, as the egg immediately puts up a chemical barrier to any further interaction.

“I am the eggman”. The eggman must be the one sperm that actually succeeded in fertilising the egg. The one among many.
So how can an eggman be a Walrus? Well it has to be the eggman, not any eggman, the one that actually went on, in combination with an egg to start a new life as a human. I believe the Walrus is what some liken the image of an old man to, i.e. bald head and whiskers. (And vice versa, actually). So the eggman at the end of its life becomes and old man i.e. Walrus. The eggman is destined to become a Walrus. Well in a male centric world it is.
It is known that the lyrics were written while under the influence of hypnotic or hallucinogenic drugs. The distortions of perception would apply to senses other than sound and colour, for instance size and shape.

“I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together” therefore is written from the perspective of a very small sperm amongst a swarm of them.

“See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly” is probably a description of I am a spammer ban me.

The only other line that can be clearly decoded in this theme, is “Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel tower”.
Forget about drug busting policemen, and other such weird theories.
Knowing what semolina is doesn’t help. You had to be served it, as you might have been, some time before the sixties. In your dish you would have seen a white runny creamy substance. It had quite a bland taste so as a treat it was enhanced by a small dollop of jam. It was a good quick and cheap way of filling up hungry young mouths. In the substance you could see small grains of a uniform size. I believe this to be allegorically related to semen. Both in appearance and name.

Pilchards, otherwise known as sardines are small fish and found in huge shoals, and can only be interpreted as spermatozoa in the ejaculate.
So why would ejaculate be climbing up the Eiffel tower? This is just more imagery on a different scale. Just look at the Eiffel tower - it actually isn’t that much of a stretch of the imagination, to see it morph into a female figure, legs wide apart, wearing fishnet stockings, attracting an eggman like a magnet.

That’s it really. Other lines are just padding, red herrings, or other sexual references.

Oh, and did I mention goo is a term for semen? "goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob".

Obvious really!

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
a more accurate pic of them now lol:D
"The Beatles present their incredible new album *ABBOTT ROAD* with these brand new tracks:
Baby You Can't Find My Car
I Don'na Feel My Hand
Here Comes the Snow
Help
While My Snow Shovel Gently Weeps
The Long and Buried Road
I Saw Her Standing There, Then I Didn't
I'm Going Nowhere Man
We Can Dig It Out
Here Comes the Snow (reprise)"

and someone asked: "what about a white out album?"

BUFFALO3-1.jpg

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol.^^^ I know what ya mean. it's snowing here now. I hadn't even bothered to look at the weather forecast. hopefully, it doesn't amount to much. It's supposed to be about 5 degrees here tomorrow with winds of 20-25 mph. brrrrr!

VU Sponsors