Become a Patron!

SF Express shipping

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi @Gina3FVAPE,

I've never used SF Express for shipping before and tracking status hasn't changed in 9 days. When I've had ePacket shipping with other vendors it usually takes only 5-6 days before I see my order arrive at customs. Would you be able to look into this for me? I have already opened a ticket via the website. My order reference is ERIMFYKJX. Thank you!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is getting longer and longer wait ... I have been waiting on a China package shipped DHL express and it's going on (2) weeks.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi @Gina3FVAPE,

I've never used SF Express for shipping before and tracking status hasn't changed in 9 days. When I've had ePacket shipping with other vendors it usually takes only 5-6 days before I see my order arrive at customs. Would you be able to look into this for me? I have already opened a ticket via the website. My order reference is ERIMFYKJX. Thank you!
Your ticket number please ? I'll ask our support team to reply you soon.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is getting longer and longer wait ... I have been waiting on a China package shipped DHL express and it's going on (2) weeks.....

Did you receive it ? if not,tell me your order number please,i'll help to check it for you. :)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your ticket number please ? I'll ask our support team to reply you soon.

I actually received a reply saying that there are too many packages which caused an overstock and it will take a few extra days. Either way, my ticket number is 862759.

The funny part is that I picked US Express shipping because it was supposed to be faster than ePacket. Lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually received a reply saying that there are too many packages which caused an overstock and it will take a few extra days. Either way, my ticket number is 862759.

The funny part is that I picked US Express shipping because it was supposed to be faster than ePacket. Lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ok,i'll ask them to follow your order and ask the shipping vendor to speed up. Sorry for any inconvenience.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell me your order number then i can check it for you. :)
It was ordered by DeucesJack and forwarded to me..... I have been waiting for it and was told I would get a text message sent to my number..... It has been (2) weeks now..... So I couldn't give you an order number, I'm just simply waiting.......

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was ordered by DeucesJack and forwarded to me..... I have been waiting for it and was told I would get a text message sent to my number..... It has been (2) weeks now..... So I couldn't give you an order number, I'm just simply waiting.......

if you want,you can tell me the full name and the registed email address,i can check it for you. :)

VU Sponsors