Become a Patron!

Serpent RTA by Wotofo

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a Serpent RTA and was wondering what others think of it. Any favorite builds? I threw in an 8 wrap 2.5mm 26 gauge 304 stainless steel spaced coil and so far it's pretty bangin'. The airflow is very open and the juice flow control works as it should. I'm really liking the top fill. Wicking is very easy. At first I tried it with the cotton a little loose and I got some crackling (absolutely no spitback). Second time I used more cotton and the crackling is pretty much gone. It goes through juice fairly quickly and I definitely feel the nic more from this RTA than most of my other tanks. Gonna have to use this tank strictly for 3-4mg juice. 6mg hits a little too hard for me.

Cuboid%20and%20Serpent%20RTA_zpsdgzk6evv.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a Serpent RTA and was wondering what others think of it. Any favorite builds? I threw in an 8 wrap 2.5mm 26 gauge 304 stainless steel spaced coil and so far it's pretty bangin'. The airflow is very open and the juice flow control works as it should. I'm really liking the top fill. Wicking is very easy. At first I tried it with the cotton a little loose and I got some crackling (absolutely no spitback). Second time I used more cotton and the crackling is pretty much gone. It goes through juice fairly quickly and I definitely feel the nic more from this RTA than most of my other tanks. Gonna have to use this tank strictly for 3-4mg juice. 6mg hits a little too hard for me.

Cuboid%20and%20Serpent%20RTA_zpsdgzk6evv.jpg
Very nice brother
Just don't drop the tank, I already broke 2

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors