Become a Patron!

Sell me on a new mod

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes...they do..which is why I never went for one...that's what I was saying..I wanted a mod that would work with my other tanks...not just the built in deck

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Gotta get a g2 before they go extinct or a slice. Then u can temp control your baby beast. Slice is a great mod for a baby beast ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I hear you richard...I was just hoping you'd feel sorry for me and pif me one of yours

Lol maybe if I ever get tired of it

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Try the fuchai 213 since ur just starting it will be the only box mod you will need for a while it goes to 213w and has tc and can handle any type of wire and for the price u can't get much better I love mine

http://vape.deals/sigelei-fuchai-213w-box-mod-40-46/

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Except the temp control doesn't work and it's only 155 watts and you can't update it and sig lied about all that stuff and then tried to sue the guy that exposed the lies lol

Except the temp control doesn't work and it's only 155 watts and you can't update it and sig lied about all that stuff and then tried to sue the guy that exposed the lies lol

That's crazy lol my tc works just fine and hits at 213 ..never had a problem with it ..was it an older version that they tested?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta get yourself a RDTA box mang.
7d1453ea0c1e36a79925b122265d5847.jpg
Oh shit, they got a gold one, looks bad ass, me wants

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's crazy lol my tc works just fine and hits at 213 ..never had a problem with it ..was it an older version that they tested?

It says 213 watts but it doesn't actually output that. The most it kicks out is 155 watts regardless what the display says. Also the TC doesn't work. I can assure you that. Each hit gets warmer cause the mod keeps rereading resistance. Really dangerous with ni and ti wire and highly inaccurate with SS. I can assure you that your mod doesn't do what you think it does

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The flavor...ramp up and just overall awesomeness of the baby beast / alien combo is tremendous

Yes it is man! Glad u like it

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Your mod does not do tc, does not do 213 watts, and is not upgradeable.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=uBSDqoYD550

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just picked up the Pioneer4you IPV 400..great mod so far...Form factor is really nice...You can find them between $40 to $45

Depends on how you will be Vaping. I owned many smok products. I can tell you Temp control blows. Forget it. It seems they're only good for wattage. I owned an alien too, tried TV with SS316, Ni200, TI and none seemed to work properly without screwing with TCR (yes I set TCR to the proper resistance for each wire) but at that point it wasn't even true TC, burnt hits etc. So I got fed up and it so happened that vaporcube still had the G2 for like $55. So I gave that a whirl. Hands down best performing mod I've owned. Built like a tank, hits great and TV actually works amazing.. Highly recommended.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors